Amusement & Theme Parks • Game & Entertainment Centres
What travellers are saying
- With good facilities and variety extreme event provided make me feel release my tense here while having and enjoying my activity here..Fun and excited ride go kart and sniper while having paint ball game activity at least release my tense....Written 29 May 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A friend recommended me as it is good to gather and have fun rather than sitting down and just have tea. I came here with a couple of my friends today. The staff were friendly and there were various types of games. The recommendation that they made were good! Would definitely come back here again.Written 9 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Funtopia is a fantastic place for a kid's party. The location is not too large where you may risk your child go missing. The Kid obstacle course was perfect for my 3 year old and his friends. What was great was that it was roomy enough for the parents to be in there with the kids if needed. Great fun! my kid has already requested a party there next year.
Food - a bit limited in selection but tasted good. Only thing is the seating and birthday area can be a little warm due to it being located next to a large window. Our Safari cake icing melted a bit due to the heat causing my Giraffe to sink into the cake... :(Written 8 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good to have bonding time with the children especially the obstacle course.
Builds character and gives the children a chance to explore their capability to handle dexterity and heights.
To also be able to work their deductive ability when going thru an obstacle course with height.
Good for fathers too as they would have to guide their children across the course.
Happy workout....Written 29 January 2017
- We had a lovely time here. Cindy was a great host and patient instructor and we were able to proceed at our own pace. A lovely way to spend time with the familyWritten 20 July 2019
- Total waste of time. No ventilation,it’s stuffy, air circulation is almost non existent and hot. Too many safety hazards and obviously maintenance is poor. AVOID THIS PLACE.Written 18 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Subang Jaya
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Subang Jaya:See more fun & games for children in Subang Jaya on Tripadvisor