Points of Interest & Landmarks • Flea & Street Markets
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Little India! Love going for authentic Indian food there. Very lively and busy street market. I suggest to take public transport.Written 11 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place that you can get almost what you looking for.. From cheapest to expensive all in you can get it here..Written 14 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- one of the best places in KL to do shopping. Electronic goods are available at great deal here. Do visit here , recommendedWritten 25 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice, vibrant and culturally rich, plenty of good food adjacent to Petaling St at night. Dont buy roasted chestnut from chinese seller, using dishonest scale.
It was crowded when i bought it, had too many things to carry so i didnt check the content until i return to my hotel. RM10-300gm, RM15-500gm, RM30-1kg. I paid RM15 for 300grams but when i saw it, i was shocked. I took my luggage weighting scale to check and was only given 110gramsWritten 9 December 2022
- We attended the street Sunday night, this street is a must for visitors, it is an assault on all the senses, the choices of food is incredible we chose a restaurant about half way into the street, the menu was in several languages, this was irrelevant as it was accompanied by photos, we chose a total of eight dishes between three of us, service was very quick, the food was piping hot and delicious. More than enough. A note of warning, my wife uses two crutches to get around, so I carry her handbag in this case as a rucksack on my back. On arrival back at our hotel her purse had been stolen. We lost cash, cards were in wallet. So be vigilant. Otherwise a great evening and excellent value.Written 2 October 2019
- If you want to experience a typical Asian wet market, the Pudu wet market is the right place to visit. From fruits, to vegetables, life chickens, frogs and all kinds of other meat, it’s all there. Busy, messy, lovely... There is a nice kopi tiam as well to enjoy a good cup of kopi and some food...Written 11 May 2019
- Walking to this bazaar before aftar, and you can get everything you want here, from malaysian food, indonesian, and many more. With Cheap price also.Written 5 June 2018
- Thank goodness our neighbourhood pasar malam (night market/ 夜市) operate on Friday evening for 20 years, with all my local favourites from apam balik (turnover pancake 曼煎糕 Ban Chang Kueh), chai tow kway (fried radish cake 煎萝卜糕), and of course my personal favourite stinky tofu (fried fermented tofu 臭豆腐) by friendly My Chou Dou Fu. When in doubt, follow the crowd.Written 5 February 2021
- Shop was closed when I went but manage to contact the owner to make an appointment. Worthwhile waiting out. Good wholesale rates and the product is of top quality. Do make an appointment to ensure the owner is there. U will get good and cheaper ratesWritten 29 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur