Speciality & Gift Shops
What travellers are saying
- Practically built next to the main railway station this large mall offers fashion, shoes, books, electronics and has a good supermarket too. There are several restaurants also on the terrace outside by the Monorail terminal. Wide stairs lead down to KL Sentral with a RapidKL line above the hall and both Klia Express to the airport and long distance trains below.Written 18 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and kids enjoyed our workshop session today. Batik Artist was very helpful. My kids even left the workshop with a new set of Batik Painting Kit with our discount ! Love the traditional Malaysian refreshments that they served as well!Written 21 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very professional and experienced opticians who take every care to endure you have a pair of excellent spectacles every time.
They provide professional eye testing and good advice including checking for cataracts and advising about it.
I won't go to any other optician. Their after-sales service is par excellence.
Highly recommended if you are looking for professionalism.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nowadays leaving in a fastfood automated world , its actually nice to see handmade items being created, the skill involved to create beautiful things. Bonus this is a good place to pick up gifts also.Written 25 April 2019
- A high end mall along Jalan Bukit Bintang which hosts premium brands like LV, AP, Tom Ford, Davidoff and the likes.
As it has specific clientele, the mall has very low traffic, almost deserted. One only enters the mall for specific reasons and destinations, unlike other malls in the surrounding area.Written 3 June 2023
- It is a failed mall.... Only a few tenants.... The best thing about this mall is the TGV cinema. The rest... They say its history...Written 27 October 2023
- I have been coming to see Jack from Sydney, Australia for more than 10 years. He has made me multiple suits and dozens of shirts that by far my favourite clothes to wear. There is nothing like clothes that are custom fitted, finished to the highest quality, and with special touches that only a high end professional tailor can provide.
His hospitality is one of his draw cards too. He always makes sure I have a cold drink to my liking, as well as a comfy seat to rest my feet after shopping around.
I will keep going back to Kuala Lumpur to see Jack for as long as he stays in business, and as long as I still need a shirt with a collar, and a suit.Written 3 December 2023
- During the 3 years I lived in KL Peter Hoe became a favourite for all my visitors! High quality clothing, lovely table cloths, napkins and cushions etc. It iwill be a sad day for KL when this lovely institution closes in June. Get there while you can enjoy the shopping and the fabulous food in Peter’s cafe!Written 14 March 2019
- Very Recommended to everyone ! Why? Its an amazing place to explore and gain a lot of information about Malaysia Art Culture. Not just look around and buy the product , but you can also try and apply the art by your own . You need to spend a lot of time when coming this Craft Complex because the area is quite large, there are few blocks that you need to visit especially the Museum. The building is very comfortable to survey on the inside as it is equipped with various infrastructures such as air conditioning, unique seats, coffee machines and others...Chiaw..Dont forget make sure you must come this place once at least on your life.Written 20 November 2023
- BookXcess “REXKL” is truly a masterpiece in itself, captivating visitors with its magnificent layout and astonishing lighting layer. As I stepped into the bookstore, I was immediately submerged by the composition of art that surrounded me, enhancing the overall experience of book browsing.
Although my visit didn't result in finding the specific books I was looking for, namely "The Picture of Dorian Gray," "Brotherhood of the Snake," and "Cosmos," I understand that these titles are considered rare. Despite this, the owner tried assisting me in my search. This was truly commendable.Written 9 July 2023
- The mall has a good selection of F&B and small shops, although if you're looking for bigger brands you won't find them here (except British India). On weekends they have bazaars with arts & crafts, jewellery, food, and sometimes nostalgic items. The outside square usually has live music and festivals held there.
Toilets however, are terrible. The seats and floor are usually wet (no thanks to some of the patrons), cockroaches sometimes appear, and toilet paper is usually unavailable.
Ben's Independant Grocer has a lot of imported items which is nice, and an Inside Scoop inside the supermarket. Have been put off shopping there as they've kept one of their security guards who accused us of taking photos of the food (when we were actually texting), then refused to apologise when confronted with the fact that THERE IS NO RULE that says no photos, it's a supermarket for goodness sake, not the Pentagon. Refused to apologise even when we brought it to the acting manager's attention - she was very pleasant - and had the cheek to pretend he didn't speak English and said since we looked Chinese, we should speak Chinese or Bahasa. Hello, you're an international supermarket that also caters to expats. One of their office staff later called to say they'd talk to him, but since he is outsourced there's only so much they can do. Sadly he's still there.Written 15 February 2020
- What a wonderful half-day tour. Me and my boyfriend were just beginners but Eddie and his team took our level and skills into account and made it a very pleasant experience. Definitely will come back.Written 3 September 2019
- This is a very interesting shop. Have many items or souvenirs. Need to ask information to know where store is located.Written 17 March 2023
- Shop was closed when I went but manage to contact the owner to make an appointment. Worthwhile waiting out. Good wholesale rates and the product is of top quality. Do make an appointment to ensure the owner is there. U will get good and cheaper ratesWritten 29 August 2018
- Bought 2 pcs of genuine Batik Hand Paintings made by the local artist. The place is awesome. Owner and staff are so friendly in all possible ways to offer their services. Highly recommended as a MUST VISIT place if you need some souvenirs and gifts.Written 13 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur