Speciality & Gift Shops • Lessons & Workshops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The ambiance is superb, instructor’s instructions given was well organised. A good place to go for something different.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Masses of people will walk daily through the large mall as it serves several metro lines in the new KL Sentral railway station, also the monorail has its end station by the street entrance, on all other sides the building is surrounded by high rises. When leaving for the airport my taxi was stuck in traffic jam during heavy rain, I managed to get to Klia express in time alone with my two suitcases through the mall. The supermarket on ground floor stays open till 23.00 every day.Written 12 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall has a good selection of F&B and small shops, although if you're looking for bigger brands you won't find them here (except British India). On weekends they have bazaars with arts & crafts, jewellery, food, and sometimes nostalgic items. The outside square usually has live music and festivals held there.
Toilets however, are terrible. The seats and floor are usually wet (no thanks to some of the patrons), cockroaches sometimes appear, and toilet paper is usually unavailable.
Ben's Independant Grocer has a lot of imported items which is nice, and an Inside Scoop inside the supermarket. Have been put off shopping there as they've kept one of their security guards who accused us of taking photos of the food (when we were actually texting), then refused to apologise when confronted with the fact that THERE IS NO RULE that says no photos, it's a supermarket for goodness sake, not the Pentagon. Refused to apologise even when we brought it to the acting manager's attention - she was very pleasant - and had the cheek to pretend he didn't speak English and said since we looked Chinese, we should speak Chinese or Bahasa. Hello, you're an international supermarket that also caters to expats. One of their office staff later called to say they'd talk to him, but since he is outsourced there's only so much they can do. Sadly he's still there.Written 15 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an upmarket mall located in the centre of the Bukit Bintang district. With most of the international Brand located here, if you are into them, then you might have found heaven.
A good place to window shop around burning some calories.Written 27 March 2019
- During the 3 years I lived in KL Peter Hoe became a favourite for all my visitors! High quality clothing, lovely table cloths, napkins and cushions etc. It iwill be a sad day for KL when this lovely institution closes in June. Get there while you can enjoy the shopping and the fabulous food in Peter’s cafe!Written 14 March 2019
- While visiting the traditional Malay house in Kuala Lumpur, the rumah penguluh Abu Seman which is located right in the middle of a 5-star hotel area, I walked to this craft center. While under repair, the various stores offer a large variety of quality items: traditional daggers (keris), hand painted or woven items of clothing and Malaysian batik, as well as furniture, decoration items. The best quality gifts available in K.L.Written 3 December 2019
- If you still read this is a place to visit in Fahrenheit mall facing the Pavilion, top floor. As the name indicates these books are excess, old stock of all kinds of literature from Shakespeare, Camus to thrillers and childrens books. Here you can make a rare find of the work of some favourite authors and discover new ones. All prices are reasonable and the books are new.Written 19 February 2020
- Nowadays leaving in a fastfood automated world , its actually nice to see handmade items being created, the skill involved to create beautiful things. Bonus this is a good place to pick up gifts also.Written 25 April 2019
- What a wonderful half-day tour. Me and my boyfriend were just beginners but Eddie and his team took our level and skills into account and made it a very pleasant experience. Definitely will come back.Written 3 September 2019
- Bought 2 pcs of genuine Batik Hand Paintings made by the local artist. The place is awesome. Owner and staff are so friendly in all possible ways to offer their services. Highly recommended as a MUST VISIT place if you need some souvenirs and gifts.Written 13 October 2019
- We visited KWC three times during our stay in KL. Lots of shops for Muslim ladies and for men as well. We spent average of 4 hours daily’s and had lunch on L7. Food is cheap and great. Great place for shopping . Place is a must for shoppersWritten 22 February 2020
- Was just passing through & fell in love with the stuff at Dzees Jewels. Beautiful jewellery made by a talented crafts person. She listened to what I was looking for & came up with beautiful ideas. Can't wait to get some more...Written 9 December 2019
- Well worth a visit. Lots to choose from but it's set up so nicely. Not too cramped and good prices. Also good viewsWritten 3 February 2020
- Amazing jewellery store, with high customer service. I bought earings to my wife and she was so happy. Thank you.Written 28 May 2019
- A recommendation from a former colleague let me to this place… almost two years no thanks to the pandemic … anyhow during these time Jack was in contact even though I was not a customer yet and there was never a mention about having suits made there , it was genuine note in the box from time to time…
Being in the services industry I appreciate and value this…
Finally made it and had two suits done … without hiccups , explanation on types of material , costs and production time transparency was evident … no promises , no boasting…
I must say I am very happy with the outcome of the fitting , cut … no adjustments straight off collection on given date…
Jack and team I will surely be back soon to have more made…
Keep up the good work… a good fit makes a man confident in his strides…Written 17 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur