- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- Very professional, caring & experienced masseuse; great, clean facilities. Gym, studios have good ambience for workout; helpful, knowledgeable staffWritten 9 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Helsika and Eron provided a excellent service with good expertise and care.
Also Sri Dewani guided was excellent with her guidance through couples and different packages offered by spa.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful experience with the romantic luxury spa couple treatment. We love every second spent especially during their massage. Thumbs up to Vera and Maryam.Written 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Carol is very kind and good explanation , she very friendly and I get to know alot of thing with her, thank you for your service carolWritten 25 September 2022
- Best place in kl. I went to offer places but were not good. This spa is so clean and professional. Owner and staff are so friendly. Sure i will come again 😍Written 22 July 2022
- I’ve been to four sessions as a “drop in” member over the last few months when visiting KL from Singapore. , attending two Muay THAI Classes, one boxing and one BJJ. I am beginner to intermediate at Muay Thai and complete novice at the others two. However, my review is based on visiting many Muay THai/MMA gyms in Asia and around the world, as I have been travelling extensively in the last 8-10 months, and trying to train everywhere I go.
My first impression of Monarchy MMA (both Bangsar and city centre locations) Is of the high standard of order and cleanliness. This is important not just from a hygiene and comfort perspective (I’ve had 2 nasty “staph” infections so this is important anyway), but it also helps set the tone and gives an insight into the mindset around which the gym operates. This is a commercial gym in the sense that your pay to attend classes, but whereas with many places they simply want your money (particularly if you’re just passing through), in the classes I attended at Monarchy the emphasis was principally on the practice of the sport / martial art. If you’re not there on time with the right equipment, mindset and ready to train with a learner’s heart, then they don’t want your money.
In terms of quality of tuition I am best placed to comment on Muay Thai as that is my focus. The two classes led by Conrad Forlan were excellent: well structured, managed at a good pace with both learning and fitness benefits. Also, the attitude and behaviour of the others students (again a function of the gym’s ethos) contributed to the quality of the sessions.
I am now in the process of relocating to KL ad have had no hesitation in signing up for 12 months in advance. Unreserved recommendation. A world class MMA gym.Written 19 December 2018
- I LOVE THIS SPA VERY MUCH!!! Why?? Let's see~
1. The staff wearing black coat welcome us with big smile and greeting when me and my partner arrived doorstep.
2. She served us a welcome drinks (detox water) with introduce the ingredients of the drinks. No taste but is have a nice fragrance for the water while u drank it.Refresh !!
And also she gave us form to fill in for our massage and facial section let the therapist to know more what we need, and which body part to focus.
3. She escort us to another room for foot soak, foot soak with message chair~ Love it!
4. We escort by our therapist to couple massage room and start our massage and facial section. What i can said is..... the therapist who massage was professional and skilful~ The massage focus area and the pressure exactly that i choose in the beginning.. whole section was wonderful, me and my partner was recharged!!! Thank you so much Natasha, my therapist u did very well!! Oppsss, for my facial section i was fall into sleep with the nice environment and skilful therapist... hehe^^
5. After finish the massage section we serve another drinks and new face mask for us. The receptionist also help us arrange our in room dining after the section, after that she bring us a tour around the spa area due to SOP those facilities unable to use at the moment....too bad T.T
Definitely we will visit here again!Written 20 April 2021
- Was paining from head to toe Before I entered the spa ..I requested for a therapist which has the strongest hand .. and I was assigned to Ellie ( I may getting the spelling wrong but then name is prounced as such) .. I think she has hands of god … in ninety minutes I was a rejunivated soul… worth every penny .. if you are looking for a spa and a therapist .. this is the one (without doubt )Written 25 October 2022
- Nick & Chester are excellent hosts of yoga retreats and they are wonderful travelling companions. I have been to 4 Aim Yoga retreats and I truly enjoyed every moment of it. For yoga practice, you will learn breathing exercises, strengthening your core and the practice of Forrest Yoga - awareness of your mind, your body and your poses as well as relieving your body from pain. Travelling with Nick & Chester is always fun - you will get to experience the wonderful local cultures and cuisine and meet new friends along the way.Written 8 September 2018
- NICE PLACE FOR MASSAGE hygienic, relaxing nice environment . reasonable price and professional serviceWritten 1 September 2020
- Had nutrition session with Rev on October 2019, and I've found that the consultation given is very very useful. Professional nutritionist & trainers REV has! Glad that I met REV!Written 31 January 2020
- The whole body feel so straighten & aligned after the yoga session by Yoga Kee. Signs of cramp ease off, muscle feel their existence again, babies happy inside, spine stretched and relaxed, and the warm sun shine on us with the calming chanting of you my teacher. It was perfect.Written 29 June 2017
- I have been training with Riz for ~6 months now, and each session is better than the previous one. It's time really well invested and I look forward to keep training with him for a while!Written 27 February 2019
- I like the facilities here and the coaches are super friendly and super patients. They don't give you hard time and they provide the necessary training and knowledge for you to understand the classes they teach. People here are also very helpful and i would highly recommended it to all.Written 11 October 2022
- This was the first time we as a family went climbing and it turned out to be a great day out. We opted for the "Try Climbing" package which is an hour of supervised climbing. This is ideal for first timers as it takes you through the basics and from there you will know whether you want to take up this sport more seriously.
You must book online in advance as slots are limited. Although there was only 1 slot left for 3 of us we just turned up on the day and luckily there were some last minute no shows and all of us were able to climb. Our slot was 1030am but as we were waiting for latecomers we ended up starting only at 1045am - however they did give us the full hour. Perhaps a note to management to start on time for those who made the effort and for the latecomers, well too bad. If their time slot is cut short then that would motivate them to be early next time!
We were very well taken care of by Shan who showed a lot of patience dealing with a couple of 40+ year old first timers. She also was good at encouraging us to overcome our initial fears.
On this note, I highly recommend bringing your kids as early as possible to try it out. Bring them before they develop a sense of fear and while they are still nimble and supple. There are so many levels of height and difficulty to cater for the whole range of experience.
Wear gym clothes and bring socks (shoes will be provided) and a small towel to wipe your sweat. You can park a small sports bag of your stuff in the pigeon holes provided. If you have valuables there are free lockers available but you need to bring your own small padlock. In any case, your buddy can hold onto your phone/wallet/keys etc while you climb because you tend to take turns.Written 27 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for couples seeking health/fitness clubs & gyms in Kuala Lumpur:See more health/fitness clubs & gyms for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor