- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had a wonderful experience with the romantic luxury spa couple treatment. We love every second spent especially during their massage. Thumbs up to Vera and Maryam.Written 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had Wada twice. Once for a relaxing massage which was so wonderful. Then I fell and really hurt myself and he worked on my whole body and I felt 90% better. He was helpful and gave me many great tips what to do to help recover.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The energy day spa has a tranquil warm relaxing ambience the moment you enter it and you would not feel that you are in Great Eastern commercial shopping mall building. The therapists served a herbal leng chee kang type tea in a very cozy lounge setting. The masseus was very professional such that my whole body fell asleep during the 1 hour purity massage with the right pressure releasing aches and tension. Lavender oil was my favourite choice. Then I proceeded to have a facial to remove impurities and black heads, cleanse and hydrate. After, I was served some malay kuih and the hot herbal tea. It was just perfect for me to feel refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated. Energy spa is highly recommended.Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a really good place to relax. The studio is really clean and modern. The yoga teachers are pros. But 80 MYR for one hour (If you don’t sign up for a membership) is quite expensive though.Written 6 October 2018
- Nick & Chester are excellent hosts of yoga retreats and they are wonderful travelling companions. I have been to 4 Aim Yoga retreats and I truly enjoyed every moment of it. For yoga practice, you will learn breathing exercises, strengthening your core and the practice of Forrest Yoga - awareness of your mind, your body and your poses as well as relieving your body from pain. Travelling with Nick & Chester is always fun - you will get to experience the wonderful local cultures and cuisine and meet new friends along the way.Written 8 September 2018
- I have had bazi reading session which included also some spiritual healing with Dr Lucas virtually as I reside in the US. I found his service affordable but more importantly he is very helpful, responsive, caring and positive. So far, I feel more understanding of my emotions. It encourages me to work on myself spiritually.Written 29 April 2020
- The whole body feel so straighten & aligned after the yoga session by Yoga Kee. Signs of cramp ease off, muscle feel their existence again, babies happy inside, spine stretched and relaxed, and the warm sun shine on us with the calming chanting of you my teacher. It was perfect.Written 29 June 2017
- I had been traveling for 5 months, and by the time I hit Malaysia I was in severe pain - my jaw, knees and hips all hurt. It was painful to walk, especially going up and down stairs. Months of carrying my backpack, long plane flights, grinding my teeth - all of it was taking a toll. I decided to try Rolfing because I wanted drastic measures to match the state my body was in. I found Audrey Yeoh on the official Rolfing website.
She took one look at how misaligned my body was and said I wasn't ready to be Rolfed, she recommended craniosacral therapy instead (which she also does). Right away that won me over, as her fee for CST is less expensive than Rolfing, only people who are genuinely interested in your health and wellbeing recommend less expensive services than what you came in seeking.
After one session with Audrey, the pain in my jaw disappeared entirely, and the pain in my knees and hips was significantly lessoned. This treatment really saved my trip. I couldn't have gone on much longer in the condition I was in.
Audrey wasn't previously on Trip Advisor, but I figure one good turn surely deserves another. And while I wasn't in KHL long enough to get Rolfed, I would absolutely trust my body to her for any treatment. I highly recommend Audrey.Written 24 June 2019
- I was traveling for 5 months and by the time I hit Malaysia I was in severe pain in my jaw, my knees and hips from carrying a heavy backpack, grinding my teeth, long plane flights, and the rest of the toll that travel takes on the body. Walking was painful, especially up and down stairs. I decided to try Rolfing, I wanted something drastic to match how severe my pain was. I found Audrey's contact information on the Rolfing website.
She took one look at how misaligned my body was and said that my body wasn't ready for Rolfing, but I should try CST treatment. She have me a CST session (which incidentally was cheaper than her fee for Rolfing. Only honest people who are genuinely interested in your health and wellbeing recommend services that are less expensive than the services you inquire about. So that immediately won me over).
The CST treatment saved my trip. I left much improved. The pain in my jaw was immediately gone, the pain in knees dissipated, and the pain in my hips was severely reduced. I wasn't in KHL long enough to get Rolfed, but I would absolutely trust my body with her any day.
Audrey wasn't on Trip Advisor, but I wanted to add her because one good turn really deserves another. I highly recommend treatment with Audrey Yeoh.Written 24 June 2019