- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I walked the full length of this undercover pedestrian walkway from Pavilion Mall to KLCC to visit the observation deck of The Petronas Twin Towers, have lunch, do some shopping, walk across KLCC Park and then return along the Pedestrian Walkway back to Berjaya Times Square Hotel, where we were staying during our recent holiday in Kuala Lumpur.
It is good to have this infrastructure. A few years ago, when we first walked here, it was air-conditioned (very pleasant). This time around, there was no air conditioning.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go there by KL night bus tour,it’s nice and worth it to take a picture.Don’t know how to go there by a car,the Google maps not helping enough.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not particularly attractive, but if you are walking from Merdeka Square and Masid Jamek toward Central Market, it'a worth a visit. Central Market used to be here long time ago.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I LOVE flea markets always the thrill of a gem being found.
This is a really mixed small market with some branded and local artisan clothing mixed in with the rest.So scouring is really the trick, some stall holders have easy clear spaces and racks while others ,have suitcases on the ground.i had heard there was a vintage jeweller but she wasn’t here today :( . Loads of second hand Zara and Topshop clothing as you would expect but lots of same same and a couple of second hand “knock offs” stalls .
A gorgeous pair of childrens TODs boat shoes caught my eye though
A great space, with in and outside cover I hope this continues to flourish and gather a few more speciality sellers and this should happen as KL is home to discerning consumers of high end brands.Written 29 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These places are best for scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur:See more scenic walking areas in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor