Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
Admission tickets from RM 78
What travellers are saying
- Amazing exhibition, you can really notice the amount of work and attention to detail put into it! Truly a worthwhile experience.Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was I’ve of my favourite activities in three weeks in SE Asia. The batik was fascinating and great fun but it’s the interaction with Emilia that made it so much fun. She’s hilarious, warm and welcoming. Definitely no hard sell. Her work is astonishing and available to purchase at very reasonable prices if you choose to. I contacted her via WhatsApp to arrange a time which worked out really well. I paid when I got there (she also has credit card facilities). The studio is on the ground floor of her house so you feel like you’ve almost made a friend by the time you leave.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice museum (unfortunately the gallery was closed for repairs or so) but the remaining floors offered a good insight into the development of the Malaysian central bank, it’s role and responsibilities, etc. Also a good overview of the development of coins and noted throughout the last few hundred years. All in all, interesting exhibition with everything displayed in BM and English so good for tourists as well. Some nice interactive areas and activities so also younger kids would be entertained for a while. Parking is RM 5 but the museum itself is free (you need to put a deposit of RM 10 for putting any bags you have in a locker).Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small, eclectic but rewarding sequence of galleries showing a cross section of contemporary South East Asian art. The work is well-displayed and the galleries are quiet enough to discuss and share ideas with your companions.Written 7 October 2023
- Reading about this exhibition I was wondering where the gallery might be until realizing it was in the black cube which I was looking at while swimming next door. As the Galeri Petronas has closed this was a good opportunity to have a look at local art. Their shop was full of nice things though nobody paid any attention to me.Written 25 January 2023
- Wonderfully curated art gallery and a great source of inspiration. Its located on the hidden rooftop of The Gardens Mall and is a worthy must visit with such friendly service. Also free admission.Written 8 February 2019
- Great way to spend time indoors whilst it pours outdoors. Nothing like some silly family fun taking photos of this 3D art. Very clean and lovely helpful staff who will gladly take pics for you if needed.
It was very quite with 1 only other family at the time of our visit.
The managers were delightful to chat with.Written 22 June 2023
- Nice place to visit, specially when it comes to leather products, must visit with family and keep your pocket ready.!Written 13 October 2018
- Unique and awesome visuals to feel the immersive experience plus the surround sound is superb. You can appreciate the artworks and feel the story in different styles.Written 11 October 2023
- Nino the manager was outstanding to deal with and willing to refund no questions asked.
They have such a wide range of styles you can spend hours deciding and can bargain prices.
They did a painting for me from a photo of a picture that I had and made adjustments for me along the way 😌
Highly recommendedWritten 27 July 2016
- its a must visit if you are into marvel avengers movies. It has many characters on display and also has huge marvel hollywood stars poster. Overall a decent place to visit.Written 16 January 2020
- Got myself an abstract painting last week there :) Can't wait to get it hung, very happy with the price and service. Thanks heaps!Written 28 December 2017
- A small well hidden (in terms of its location) gallery that features wonderful contemporary art work, along with the works of a featured artist. Also, has some wonderful Malay period furniture on display downstairs.Written 24 January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly art galleries in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for art galleries in Kuala Lumpur:See more hidden gem art galleries in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor