- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing experience. Did 2 rooms while on holiday. Staff a friendly, reassuring and helpful. Language barrier may have made the hints hard to understand but a fun experience.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Felt like we were playing paintball but much safer,and there was a ton of other gamemode as well,my personal favorite was midnigReally glad I came to laser battle,me and my family had the best time,100% worth it and amazing service from the marshall definitely would come again!Written 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are around Taman Tasek Permaisuri Cheras, don’t miss out a great dining places @lucky lucky clogs court @Commune Living. Dining fronting lakeside greens! Outdoor and A/C indoor dining, local to western cuisines. Free car park at lake side.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the terraform escape room and found it very challenging but fun. This escape room has a 20% success rate and some tasks are easier than others to complete. Only issue was that a door opened for us before it was meant to but that didn’t really affect our ability to complete the challenges.Written 10 August 2022
- Located at the Perdana Botanical Gardens/Lake Gardens, this bamboo playhouse is on a small island along the edge of the lake. It is an open structure made of bamboo with square multilevel platforms like the traditional shelters found in kampungs. A place to take a break or for a photo op.Written 19 January 2018
- The actors were fantastic. We definitely enjoyed the performance, journey and storytelling. Hauntu Ep:3 was thrilling and a little comical. Kudos to the actors again!Written 5 September 2022
- A great park to spend time with your kids and ramilies. A place that people called 'taman layang-layang' because it so many kites when evening comes...so go and bring your kidsWritten 15 January 2019
- What an experience for you and your family, a Real Fun day and exciting..so so different......kids' will love itWritten 19 January 2021
- A great experience that I recommend to everyone. We stayed 2 hours with my family. We experience climbing and some other fun games. We also would like to thank Nisa, the climbing coach, for her professionalism, nice and gentle attitude.Written 24 April 2022
- First try with my friends. Nice session with Iraa! She gave plenty of guidance and is very helpful to us. Recommend to everyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️Written 26 September 2020
- The National Aquatic Centre is 1 of the major sport venues located within the KL Sports City in Bukit Jalil. It features an olympic-size swimming pool for competition, a training pool and a dive pool. Public will be charged a small entrance fee to use the facilities here.Written 18 January 2018
- I’ve done 4 escape rooms here and they are all very good. The puzzles are spot on - simple in its understanding but tricky in completion. The themes are good and the design/interiors are awesome. I recommend Subway Terror.
Better than other escape rooms in KL because they don’t feel impossible or far-fetched but definitely offer a challenge.Written 13 May 2022
- Great flying simulator experience and in depth knowledge of the instructor. Recommended to all pilot enthusiasts.Written 8 January 2020
- this stadium is situated in cheras and it is been here for more then 10 years. it is a multipurpose hall. exhibitions are also held at this place. it is quite old and not much improvement has been done to this hall.Written 13 January 2017
- Located in Bukit Jalil within the National Sports Complex, this is the most sophisticated squash centre in the country. The training courts here can be modified into doubles courts or into a single large court with just the touch of a button. The centre has a lounge, dressing room, media Centre management Office, medical room and cafeteria. It can
also accommodate 1000 spectators.Written 23 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur