- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- Felt like we were playing paintball but much safer,and there was a ton of other gamemode as well,my personal favorite was midnigReally glad I came to laser battle,me and my family had the best time,100% worth it and amazing service from the marshall definitely would come again!Written 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the terraform escape room and found it very challenging but fun. This escape room has a 20% success rate and some tasks are easier than others to complete. Only issue was that a door opened for us before it was meant to but that didn’t really affect our ability to complete the challenges.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The actors were fantastic. We definitely enjoyed the performance, journey and storytelling. Hauntu Ep:3 was thrilling and a little comical. Kudos to the actors again!Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great flying simulator experience and in depth knowledge of the instructor. Recommended to all pilot enthusiasts.Written 8 January 2020
- Grow up watching initial D movies and series, u probably wonder how it feels to drift your car. Gotta say this is as close as you can be for a driftperience for a lifetime. For a Noob like me, it's totally SAFE to whoosh around at high speed 60kmh; Safety measures are all around the place so that if you crash, you're safe.
Experience of a lifetime. Worth a try for the adrenaline rush, and definitely improve your driving mechanics in real life.Written 26 July 2020
- This is a great place for big kids to try archery, trainers are very helpful. Very safe and awesome experience.Written 29 March 2019
- Perfect place for kids to play and learn about pre-historic creature. Suitable for kids age 7-10 years old.Written 14 November 2020
- Staff was friendly and super helpful. The place is very well decorated and full of details. VR equipment is great. It was my first time trying VR and I didn't experience any kind of motion sickness. Before my friends and I play our chosen game, the staff informed us about a lot of things varying from game rules to how to safely use the VR set. We played a round of PvP FPS game and the controller is a realistic model gun with vibration recoil. It was REALLY IMMERSIVE. For the price I think it really is reasonable and affordable. 10/10 would come again.Written 29 December 2021
- My kid very happy to play around the park with different kind of game to try. This give my child happy experienceWritten 31 December 2019
- Located near the bowling alley (which we also went to) this was a fun activity in Sunway Pyramid to share with our university aged child. It was bright, well lit and clean. It wasn’t busy when we were there on a weekday.
My family (though not me) have all had some decent experience on archery ranges though they are out of practice. In a mall the range is, of course, quite short, but this was compensated by using smaller quartered targets and my family had a fun time competing while I just tried to hit anywhere on the target. The bows, arrows and braces were good quality and instruction was supplied. You had the choice of how many arrows you wanted to shoot and their suggested amount of 75 arrows for three people fulfilled our needs. There were also blowguns if you wanted to try them.Written 29 August 2019
- This is an open space where you can use tools in their many labs - fabrication, electronics. textile/sewing to name a few
There's also event spaces you can rent; it has a very cool rustic feel; almost steampunk-ish but charming
OpenSauce is a kitchen that is 'open source'; you can run cooking workshops there tooWritten 25 September 2019
- Visited on a Tuesday afternoon in October and was the only parent and child playing for most of our time there. It was everything we could have wanted and more. My daughter was 16 months old and there was more than enough to keep her entertained until she was bored. There was no food served in the cafe, only drinks but they were more than happy for outside food to be eaten in the cafe. The entire play area was clean well maintained.
The biggest plus for me was that both Male and Female toilets had baby changing facilities. As a Dad, I can't remember how many times I have had to change my daughter on the floor as the mens don't have baby changing facilities. Would happily return.Written 23 October 2018
- Best place for photos. Located near Menara Tower with lot of other attractions. Can spend 1 hour easily, they send batch by batch and can take loads of photos.Written 31 December 2019
- The dishes that was served was beyond perfection. The service was excellent. staff are friendly. environment was awesome for gathering with activities that allow us to have more fun.Written 13 July 2017
- Took our 6 year old here and I think dad had more fun than him! We went on a Tuesday morning so It was really quiet, only another 5 kids playing so it felt like we had all the trampolines to ourselves.Written 17 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly game & entertainment centres in Kuala Lumpur:See more game & entertainment centres for children in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking game & entertainment centres in Kuala Lumpur:See more game & entertainment centres for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centres in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centres in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor