- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- I wanted to watch a local Malaysian tamil movie and so visited this multiplex located inside Quill city mall.
There are hardly ten people inside the theater so most of the seats are vacant. The movie is real bad but the multiplex is very well maintained and clean.
The sound system is loud and the screen is crisp. The air conditioner is set on on very low temperature so the theater is very cold inside.Written 5 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cinema at pavilion is nicer but it's pretty decent place to watch a movie. Similar prices and all the usual movie snacks available.Written 26 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bought Indulge hall ticket with dining set thru TGV apps. The price RM149 include charges. first time experience and it was amazing! it has it own lounge with music play at the background. The package include starter and main dish. You can choose whether to eat both at lounge or in the movie. While us want to have starter first then in the movie we ate the main dish. Beverage not included so have to pay for it but the price not too expensive. In the hall, the seating is separate and have blanket each. also have tab so can order in the hall too. the seating have a button to adjust your seat and the blanket super comfy! Everything was great. totally gonna repeat it!Written 7 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- an enjoyable hour being in fantasy land, nice and cool inside very refreshing away from the heat.Worth itWritten 10 December 2019
- They really need a bigger screen and place. Rides are 4-12 mins long depending on the film you choose. Good selection of movies. The concept is entertaining and the experience is okay for the price you pay. But I really felt they can make it better. Screen's too small and too close to get all the fun.Written 22 February 2016
- I went there for watch movie with my whole family..We ordered 2 hotdog but the staff just give us 1 only..When the time we ask for another 1, the staff name Farah was ask for our receipt in a very arrogant way..The receipt with my sister who already went inside the thether..So i ask to her could you pls check into ur system?? That time the staff name farah was superb rude and show a unpleasent face and just throw our another food( hotdog) with her bad manner..She is not suitable for the customer service line..Kindly take a decisive action to her..Written 6 April 2021