- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- Nice park inside malls. Spacious enough for strolling and quite chill compared with the mall inside. Nice place indeedWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very Interesting, Fun and Colourful Day Visiting this Place. We visited every corner of this place and were very impressed at the layout, care, and accessibility to many of the Birds... Great ExperienceWritten 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting and informative visit. Many specimens and displays. Quite busy but not overcrowded with no time limit for your experience. Well laid out with glass tunnel through the aquarium.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The gardens are a very nice spot for walking in KL. Pleasant scenery, different varieties of gardens to see. Good spot for a visit.Written 27 August 2023
- Wonderful experience with the wide variety of butterflies types, enjoy with one of biggest and most beautiful butterflies.Written 10 January 2023
- Bukit Tabur where the view is awesome , see the lake , touch the Sky, feel the cool breeze as you climb up the hills,You can feel the cool breeze as you climb up the hills. The moisture level as per environment at height of TABUR ,drops as you leap heights .
The difficulty level of Bukit Tabur trek can be considered as easy to moderate. Even the beginners can go for trek. You must be healthy and have good stamina. After you reach the amazing site of Bukit Tabur where the view is awesome , see the lake , touch the sky , with friends willed with joy and enthusiasm at such a height surrounded by majestic atmosphere is an experience of a lifetime!Written 22 November 2020
- The sounds of the surrounding City just seemed to fade away. There are useful signs explaining what you see. The paths appear well maintained. A good spot to go for reflection.Written 18 August 2023
- Really nice place to walk around with fantastic views of KL. Can be very busy holidays and weekends . Some of the toilets a bit disgusting and smelly.Written 2 January 2023
- I felt secure to stroll because there were forestry students around. Even though the park is modest, the humidity is really uncomfortable. After the nighttime shower, there were insects.Written 25 September 2023
- This park surprised me so much. Beautiful walkways, landscape and an International garden of 10 countries. Lovely to spend a day here.Written 2 April 2023
- Chose the shortest route as it was drizzling and we were with kids. Good place to reconnect with nature.
The trails are well-marked, but in any case, just ask the friendly hikers there and they will show you the way.Written 1 January 2021
- For those living in central KL and PJ area, Kanching offers a nearby nature escape with cooling rivers, falls, and jungle without driving too far away. Easily done as an early morning till noon escapade. Was a bit disappointed at the large amount of trash, bottles (even broken glass!), and food packaging scattered around. Bins are available people! Please use them.
Gazebos are scattered about, but with several levels of waterfall pools, there's plenty of space although considering its proximity to town, it gets pretty crowded the later you go.Written 20 July 2023
- Another Orchid garden, why do so many tours include them. Fairly hilly terrain,so not easy for some. High light for me was seeing the rather large lizardWritten 19 October 2019
- BK park is closed during current MCO. Many people walk up from car park to guard house obviously to get some strength walking uphill and down
Maybe good for nature to be given a break from us human to regenerate !Written 22 January 2021
- We needed to get out of the city and I came across reviews on this park. After the Batu Caves we grabbed a Grab here and it looked like we were the only visitors (Tuesday afternoon). Beautiful park with nice trails . We didn’t get to go on the Skywalk, but it looked impressive .Written 8 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Kuala Lumpur:
- Amazing Fireflies With Blue Tears Watching & Kuala Selangor Tour
- Glowing Kuala Selangor Firefly Tour
- Private Full Day Cameron Highlands Nature Tour
- Elephant Santuary with Batu Cave & Deer Land & Silverleaf Monkey and Fireflies
- Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour with Roundtrip Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & parks in Kuala Lumpur:See more nature & parks for adrenaline seekers in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor