Rail Services • Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 279
What travellers are saying
- This is by far the most convenient, fastest and most economical airport transfer you will find - probably anywhere in the world.
Off the plane, onto the train and into the hotel in less than an hour. The return ticket - a mere RM125- even included two days on public transport. Great dealWritten 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect service in comfortable car. Rosli was helpful, polite and informative from the moment I messaged him. He was always precisely on time and we learn’t so much about Malaysia from him. He suggested extra places to visit and helped us out with food options too.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used for transfer from airport to hotel. Great service and excellent communication in finding airport pickup!Written 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Using KLIA Express is the fastest way, not the cheapest way though, between KL Sentral and KLIA or KLIA2. The difference between KLIA Express and KLIA Transit, KLIA Transit stop at three stations along the same route, so it will be a little bit longer trip. However, both are really comfortable, and relieve passengers from any traffic jams that could be encountered during rush hours. Possible to use these KLIA trains to transit between KLIA and KLIA2 with ticket MYR 2, while if you want free ride, use Bus transfer between these two terminals.Written 14 September 2019
- The elevated platform in the open offers good views to the iconic buildings in this central area, the spiked towers of the old colonial railway station and modern islamic Dayabumi tower. There is a new pedestrian walkway leading over the river. Chinatown with a huge skyscraper under construction is on the other side, the light blue Central market offers best and easiest Asian shopping without haggling.Written 27 February 2020
- We visited Batu caves and elephant park and the guide and whole trip crossed our expectations. Selection of weekdays was perfect as the places were not crowded and we have a time and really individual treatment. People around elephant park project are doing their great job with full hearts. Guide driven safety and provided good explanation and high level of knowledge around country, culture and people living. If we would stay longer or come again will go for this agency with no worries.Written 29 August 2022
- This is an odd attraction. This is a line I've used many times when in KL and it's especially useful for KL Sentral, KLCC and Kampang Park, along with several interchange points for other lines on the LRT. All the stations I've used on this line are air conditioned, making it not only useful, but also a respite from the relentless heat outside.
Currently the lines are virtually empty because of you know what and there are fewer trains running than normal. Until the situation returns to normal, be prepared to wait up to 7 minutes for the next train.Written 19 March 2020
- The stations are very systematic (copied Singapore’s style, 🙄). The trains are spacious and comfortable. Don’t know why it took so long to finish, though...Written 19 December 2019
- Do you require a funny and flexible, responsable, secure and fast driver? Fitri is the man u need 2 hire! This buddie made, with great patience, a customized tour for us including batu caves thean hou temple and selangor area and taman negara in 2 days. The experience was amazing and its a pity we had no time to discover more of malaysia. If i am going back i know who i am calling!Written 11 September 2022
- We shared with Jeff a transfer between Taman Negara and Melacca. He was a professional and fantastic drive, very considerate, helpful and worrying if we needed anything. Thanks Jeff for this journey!!Written 15 September 2022
- There are four routes, but only two (green line and purple) are mostly use by traveller. Green line runs between Bukit Bintang and KLCC, and Purple line runs between Pasar Seni Statiin and Bukit Bintang. You can change line in front of The Pavillion Mall as two lines connecting in this stop. Frequency is every ten minutes and quite packed especially in morning and late afternoon after the office workers rush. It is free and convinence to save a few ringgits if you are travelling from these two area.Written 9 November 2022
- Zaidi and his team are true professionals. We were only in KL for one day and needed an airport transfer to and from our hotel in KLCC. Zaidi kept in contact with me in the days leading up to our arrival and up until we left. Vehicles are clean, drivers are nice and knowledgeable… I cannot say enough good things. Thanks Zaidi!Written 31 August 2022
- 2.6 MR gets a one way ticket from KL Sentral station to Batu Caves.
Newish trains,but 40 minutes is a long time for such a short distance.
The departure board kept changing the time,in the end it left on time.Written 17 November 2019
- The driver Mohammad was amaizing, on time, funny, easy going, we enjoyed our trip a lot with him, he also gave us a city tour and took us to the airport.Written 28 July 2022
- Shah is an excellent driver, so safe, steady , alert to passenger needs. He was such a help when we travelled with 3 elderly. Always punctual, ready to help us throughout the trip. Well versed with roads and even offerred to pick us up after dinner. 5 star is what Shah's service gets you.Written 21 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These experiences are best for transportation in Kuala Lumpur:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Private Malacca Day Trip From Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Arrival & Departure ROUND-TRIP Transfers
- KLIA - Airport Transfers
- Private Layover Tour from Airport : Best of Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Kuala Lumpur:
- KL Starex Transportations
- KL Taxi and Private Tours - Rosli
- Malaysia Tour & Private Tour Transportation
- KL Taxi Service & Tour Driver
- Pantai Timur Raiders Mpv Taxi