- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- The library recently had a good exhibition on the ground floor highlighting aspects of Malaysian culture. It was well set out and curated. There are many different areas and collections within the library so ask staff where to find what you need.Written 5 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful library and looks well equip. But unfortunately staffs are not consistent in allowing entry to kids. We came last week and my 9 year old was allowed access to borrow books (we were told no sitting around). We went again today and the guys at the front door told us that kids cannot enter kids borrowing area at all, even just to pick books for borrowing. Only parents may enter the kids area to borrow on behalf of kids.
There is lack of signage informing access policy and the flip-flop in direction from staffs arr confusing. We ended up wasted a trip here today.Written 10 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This children's library is located next to the KL Library near Merdeka Square on Jalan Raja. This is an extension of the KL Library and has a large selection of children's books, Story telling sessions, puppet shows, computer classes and other programmes to instill children's interest in books and learning are held here Children between the ages of 4-12 can be members of the library. Good for a visit for parents with kids.Written 24 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- National Archives of Malaysia (Malay: Arkib Negara Malaysia) is an organization that manage most of the memorials dedicated to Malaysia's former prime ministers and notable figures. The headquarter of National Archives is located in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim (was known as Jalan Duta) and near to the new Istana Negara. Visitors are allowed to visit the National Archives if they would like to get some information or data on Malaysia's history.Written 5 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.