- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- My first experience with Segway and it was really fun. Me and my sister loved it. The most amazing surprise is the pictures and videos he took. He took so many lovely pictures and video. Everytime I look at them, I will remember this day :)Written 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eddie was awesome! Such a kind and fun friendly guy. He made our climbing experience so much easier!Written 5 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Being with Chen at his jungle container resort was truly an exceptional experience. Looking for a one night escape out of KL we came across Primal Wilderness Experience in our google search. We saw that the reviews were excellent but held low expectations. Chen made the trip amazing, he picked us up in a van and we drove for an hour north of KL. The stories and conversation we had in the van made us feel like we were long term friends. We arrived expecting low budget accommodation but the pool and container rooms were great with en-suite, air-conditioning and multi plugs for our European chargers and they were extremely clean. It was a very laid back setting and chatting with other guests by the pool made us feel very, very comfortable. Would highly recommend it for anyone seeking a wilderness escape out of KL.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a good exercise while being fun at the same time! Definitely visiting this place again! One of the best things I did in MalaysiaWritten 10 July 2023
- We brought a group of teenagers here for a school trip and we thoroughly loved the experience. Great for the children and the adults, good value for money and excellent customer service. the staff were incredibly helpful with helping me to organise for such a large group. We would definitely recommend Hauntu and will be back again for another school trip!Written 24 June 2023
- Amazing experience. Did 2 rooms while on holiday. Staff a friendly, reassuring and helpful. Language barrier may have made the hints hard to understand but a fun experience.Written 16 October 2022
- We did the terraform escape room and found it very challenging but fun. This escape room has a 20% success rate and some tasks are easier than others to complete. Only issue was that a door opened for us before it was meant to but that didn’t really affect our ability to complete the challenges.Written 10 August 2022
- We were looking for something extraordinary for this year’s anniversary and to be honest, we were so lucky to experience this! Besides the spectacular view, we also get to witness how the balloon inflates and assist the crew to wrap the balloon. The pilot was female (and Malaysian) which is very inspiring! Thank you for the great hospitality. I highly recommend them. No regret for waking up this early.Written 18 July 2019
- I’ve done 4 escape rooms here and they are all very good. The puzzles are spot on - simple in its understanding but tricky in completion. The themes are good and the design/interiors are awesome. I recommend Subway Terror.
Better than other escape rooms in KL because they don’t feel impossible or far-fetched but definitely offer a challenge.Written 13 May 2022
- I highly recommend this bar/ lounge if you want to have a unique experience while in KL.
It's located on the 34th floor of the Menera KL hotel.
After you reach the 34th floor, you still have to climb at another 4 flights of steps to reach the reception area.
It costs RM 22 entrance fees. That includes 2 drinks that are printed on your receipt. There's another two flights of stairs to get to the helipad.
There's plenty of seating. And you get 360° views of KL. It's especially beautiful after dark where the city lights up.
They serve food, too. I didn't buy any since I already had dinner.Written 21 May 2023
- Bukit Tabur where the view is awesome , see the lake , touch the Sky, feel the cool breeze as you climb up the hills,You can feel the cool breeze as you climb up the hills. The moisture level as per environment at height of TABUR ,drops as you leap heights .
The difficulty level of Bukit Tabur trek can be considered as easy to moderate. Even the beginners can go for trek. You must be healthy and have good stamina. After you reach the amazing site of Bukit Tabur where the view is awesome , see the lake , touch the sky , with friends willed with joy and enthusiasm at such a height surrounded by majestic atmosphere is an experience of a lifetime!Written 22 November 2020
- I did not expect to get the “all in one” experience when I booked Happy Yen through my hotel concierge. I was keen to get out of KL and explore the rainforest, instead I got an unforgettable lesson in local history, cuisine, Buddhism, life coaching, nature and Taoism. Yen is awesome story teller, I wish I recorded him! Prepare to walk, learn about the lessons nature gives us, jump in a river, jump (slide) in a 50 degrees hot spring pool and feel energised and in tune with your inner “simpleton” (you have to go to find out what it means)Written 1 March 2019
- Pictures taken by the staff - dey even took some videos! So u can focus on handling the ATV! Available for walk-ins but if u r in big group, it is advisable to book earlier. We took the 4hrs package which includes a visit to a river to soak ourselves.do bring extra cloth and be prepare to get dirty!Written 20 October 2019
- For those living in central KL and PJ area, Kanching offers a nearby nature escape with cooling rivers, falls, and jungle without driving too far away. Easily done as an early morning till noon escapade. Was a bit disappointed at the large amount of trash, bottles (even broken glass!), and food packaging scattered around. Bins are available people! Please use them.
Gazebos are scattered about, but with several levels of waterfall pools, there's plenty of space although considering its proximity to town, it gets pretty crowded the later you go.Written 20 July 2023
- Grow up watching initial D movies and series, u probably wonder how it feels to drift your car. Gotta say this is as close as you can be for a driftperience for a lifetime. For a Noob like me, it's totally SAFE to whoosh around at high speed 60kmh; Safety measures are all around the place so that if you crash, you're safe.
Experience of a lifetime. Worth a try for the adrenaline rush, and definitely improve your driving mechanics in real life.Written 26 July 2020