Neighbourhoods • Historic Walking Areas
Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Art Galleries
- Wine Tastings
- Ports of Call Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Day Trips
- Likely to Sell Out
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Top Picks
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Water Sports
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Special Offers
Top Attractions in Rovinj
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I love visiting old towns but especially love when old towns are more than just tourist shops and restaurants. It seemed to me that old town Rovinj actually had local residents. The hill town also made it more interesting with the very old cobble stone streets.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For those who adore to enjoy. Nature and blue sea, nothing compares to that. This place give it to you.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely four day trip to Rovinj. The place is absolutely stunning. During our time there we went on three boats trips and visited the church of at Euphemis and Red Island. The people were friendly and helpful. We stayed in the old town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. The sea was warm and great to swim in. The beaches are not the best as they are stoney and slippery. I bought some beach shoes that I could swim in too but I still had to be careful getting in and out. We walked down towards the forest to a beach called lone beach. The sun beds here were £55 kuna a day compared to 600 kuna on Mulini beach! There is a small bar selling alcohol, hot and cold drinks, sweets and crisps etc. there are also toilets there. There was also a large inflatable here so it was great for children. I would recommend hiring bikes to get there.
We would definitely visit again.Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for a one day trip with taxi boat and it was everything we hoped for. Clean, peaceful and wonderful. There is a few thing you could see on the island but I recomend to just enjoy clean blue sea and drink few coctails in beach bar. Mind body and soul reset !Written 21 July 2022
- If for no other reason it's worth the hike up the old town hills to the church to see the stunning views of the sea, especially at sunset. The church of course is beautiful to see as well.Written 4 August 2022
- Nice place to take a stroll--through the alleyways and along the cobblestone streets. Shops and eateries abound, but many are closed in the low season (February), or at least were when we were there.Written 15 February 2022
- What a great winetasting experience. The winery gave us a tour of the vineyards, the olive groves as well as their livestock farm. You can tell that they take great pride in their craft. Shasha was wonderful and gave us what felt like a private tour even though there was a large group with us. The wine olive oil as well as the goat cheese was perfection. I highly recommend this place if you’re in the area.Written 9 August 2022
- Great beach with a bunch of natural pine trees shades. Also, the beach is easily accessible by car and it has large free parking about 3 minutes walking distance to the back.Written 18 July 2021
- The beach is beautiful only there are too many people. The sea is clean and unpolluted which is very important👌. across they have a restaurant and a cafe so my parents were there while my brother and I were playing in the sea. I honestly like it there and would love to🏊♀️ go again.😁🌊Written 17 June 2022
- Easy boat ride across from Rovinj, rocky beaches, but organised sunbathing available. Nice place to spend the dayWritten 27 July 2022
- We often wandered through Treviso street in the evening, as we enjoyed checking out the beach and, to avoid the crowds on the main streets, we opted for this smaller street.
What we enjoyed the most was looking at locals drying up clothes on ropes between buildings, chit chatting in front of their doors with neighbors and so on.
We also noticed a few nice shops from local artisans, selling painted tiles, handmade bracelets and paintings.
Overall a lovely place for an evening saunter.Written 29 August 2020
- Lovely walk along the Riva breathtaking views lovely old buildings, lots of independent shops great bars and restaurantsWritten 27 June 2022
- Venetian arch with the winged lion, in the center of town, goong under it and up leads you to the church. Other then thst not much can be said, looks quite renovated.Written 1 January 2022
- Kind of a cool and random little set of ruins, apparently dating back to 1800 - 1200 BC! Placards around the site offer more information, and the views from atop the hill are lovely. It can be windy (at least in February) and a bit chilly, so be sure to wear layers. You can park pretty much onsite and just walk a tiny ways up the hill to the ruins.Written 15 February 2022
- We went to the part of the beach with the steps. It was not the most scenic of the areas, but it was still pretty and had the best access to the water. We biked along the bike trail and it was spectacular!Written 19 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovinj
- The best day trips from Rovinj according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- All-inclusive yacht daycruises from Rovinj, Porec or Novigrad
- Istria in 1 Day Tour (from Rovinj or Poreč)
- Truffle and wine / Taste of Istria from ROVINJ, PULA
- Istria in 1 Day Tour (from Pula or Medulin)
- Venice Day Trip from Rovinj by High Speed Ferry