Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We had a very great journey with Mohammed. The trip is well-designed, they bring you to couple of different spot. Among those, I really enjoy the camping and white desert. I would recommend my friend who wants to visit Egypt to book a trip with them.Written 3 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Apologies to Hamada for the delay in posting this review but he took really good care of me and my two kids on an overnight tour of the Black and White Deserts. Hamada is lovely, really kind and interested in getting to know you. The White Desert was amazing and the food was delicious too. I would highly recommend this outfit and hope that the Eco Lodge will be open soon.Written 18 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are a family (a couple and 2 teenagers) and this was the best part of our trip in Egypt. Mohammed (Jimmy) is such a lovely person! He will take you to the best spots and will make you discover real wonders. You'll have fun, you'll have lots of wow moments. Your mind will explode with those unexpected images. And then, the car in the desert, the sand-boarding, that spectacular landscape, the night in the white desert (dinner and breakfast were lovely and so much food!!!). Also, we loved the all-included proposal. He'll be expecting you in Bahariya Oasis and you'll have a wonderful lunch in a wonderful authentic place. You'll be surprised with little details all the time. Jimmy, his brother and his friend are very nice people, and will treat you as a person, not as a tourist. Wonderful conversations by the fire camp, and a sky at night that has no rival (so many stars!). Go for it. You won't be deceived.Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and I had the pleasure to be taken to camp a night in the white desert.
We've been pickup up from the hostel in the area at the late morning and taken to a lovely tent to eat with other campers and socialize before going on the road. Our guide took us through wonderful landscapes and different experiences. He was friendly and patient. So many breathtaking sceneries in this journey. We've been given our own tent, saw the sun setting into the white desert, as well as the sunrise. Amazing. Fantastic food has been cooked and served to us, inclusive in the price. We thank Mohamed and his associates for this wonderful experience!Written 23 April 2023
- It was my first time in Bahariya,I spent an amazing time with my son.Sameh is very professional guide,he answered every question we asked.overnight camp in white desert exceeded my expectations and we spent a safe night under sky full of starsWritten 23 July 2023
- Great Experience ! I booked tour from a local travel agency.
Tamer's owner is super nice and great. the evening camping experience is super good as well!
Highly recommend if you are looking for a desert overnight experience.Written 9 January 2023
- We went for a one night camp stay with Hany at Wadi El Hitan and it was definitely the best experience we had. it was private, just the both of us with Hany and his assistany. Everything from airport transfer, to food to accomodation and especially the 4x4 jeep drive through the desert was exceptional. we would recommend Hany to anyone who wants an authentic bedoiun experience!Written 9 September 2023
- We did the two nights tour and had such an amazing time in the desert with Mohamed. He's friendly, speaks great English and is so knowledgeable about the area.
After our pickup in Cairo we received a tasty lunch before heading into the desert in a private 4x4 car. We stopped at multiple sites, before reaching our camping spot. Mohamed then made us a fantastic bbq dinner and we spent the night under the stars.
The next morning we were taken to a local hotel to freshen up and eat lunch. In the afternoon we were shown local sites in the Oasis before having dinner.
All in all it was a great experience. Can 100% recommend going to the white desert with this company.
Though many tour groups offer similar itineraries, what sets this one apart is Mohamed's local knowledge about the area, the ways of living, the land and the culture!Written 22 May 2023
- Unforgettable experience in the desert, sleeping under the stars. My girlfriend and I did the tour with 4 other people, it was great to meet such a multicultural group of persons with whom we had many interesting chats. I truly recommend the excursion to all.Written 15 August 2023
- Having Mahmoud as our guide made everything so perfect. Right from the start, taking to various places, explaining the details, sand boarding fun, the delicious yummy dinner and the photography that he helps with is just amazing. Make sure that you take him as your guide and everything is sorted.Written 13 June 2022
- I really enjoyed everything 💯 Share a great time with a very respectful person.
See the moon and stars and feel the desert soul
Is everything I could wish.
Thank you Hamada Omar ✨Written 18 March 2023