Top Attractions in Port Dickson
Admission tickets from RM 33.34
What travellers are saying
- Spend half day here. Nice and have a lot of variable history items, guns and vehicle. Not that crowded and accessing here is free of charge.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such an amazing place to visit in PD. Great day out with the kids to get adventurous finding our way out of the maze.
Highly Recommended!!!Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place for children's to hang out as there are many species of fish, turtle.
Worth to go and its free entrance.Written 4 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visit for the Batu Putih trail, and stop by the light house. Normally will spotted monkey at the forest, yet it is the first time spotted the Dusky Leaf Monkey [most likely, not 100% confirm] at this area, excited.Written 14 April 2021
- Went on 30/4/2022 with combo package.
3D art museum is nice but abit old.
For the other side, is to play the arcade, laser pistol, etc but not worth it.Written 9 May 2022
- The Ostrich Park in Desaru is much better. Expected more for the Jurassic Park. The cats place is so so only.
Overall 6/10.Written 9 June 2022
- Wonderful experience all round! For 50RM a bike we hired quads and were taken around for a private tour. There are animals to feed, lots of photo opportunities, yummy pineapple products (a juice free per ticket) and archery!
Everyone was so lovely! Highly recommend.Written 10 October 2022
- by entering the temple you can feel a great aura of peace and happiness. the smell of the incense will make you feel great. we will always go here if my family is having a holiday in PD. A place not to be missed.Written 2 September 2020
- Crystan clear water and beach with water sports facilities. There is a washroom nearby for shower etc. Not sure why do thay charge $1Written 21 June 2022
- Another branch to Farm In The City (Seri Kembangan). This petting zoo seem to be new with many works are still going on within the place. The tickets are quite pricy but it was worth the visit, the crew members are attentive and spends some time with patrons, explaining about the animal.
The place is some what clean. Animals looked healthy. Visitors are allowed to go near and feed the animals, that attracts us and the kids here. It is also a great place for photograph, very Instagramable.
As the place keeps growing, we shall return in a year time for more.
It will be good if the walkways under the sun can be made as covered walkway as the sun shines brighter and hotter in this part of the country.Written 5 January 2021
- Typical chinese temple. You will find a tortoise pond on the top right-hand corner and kids seems to like them.Written 30 December 2020
- Visited this Tanjung Tuan walking trail in July 2020 as part of a group trip with friends. It was an easy to moderate walk up after an entry fee of RM 1/per pax. Unfortunately you are unable to get into the light house and there isn't much of a view besides seeing the occasional glimpses of the sea when there are some clearings between trees. Advised for people who walk here to wear closed toe shoes and sports gear.Written 5 July 2020
- We expected more. The place was like a shop house. Nothing much was being offered. Completed within 30 mins.Written 9 June 2022
- We were told wrong time of tide. If we could go on low tide, it would have been better. Take away your rubbish with you.Written 3 February 2021
- We were here during raya holidays 2022. The place is very crowded. If less crowd, it would be a nice place for chilling out and photo-shooting. We will return soon!Written 9 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Port Dickson
- The best day trips from Port Dickson according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Picnic & Sunset Tour To Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Day Tour with Sunset Cruise
- KL & Genting Highlands Full Day 13 Hrs Flexible Van Tour from Port Dickson
- 14 Hrs Melaka Ultimate Day & Night Van Tour from Port Dickson
- Kuala Lumpur 12 Hours Detour : Change Direction Anytime, Everytime