- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
41 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- Just amazing customer support by the Cataferry team. The angel from the enquiry team stayed in FB Messenger for more than an hour and helped me sort out a number of issues with my booking of 15 people. Without that person our trip to Tioman would have been a complete mess. Thanks a lot Cataferry.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were brought to the island for our fun dive.
Once we got underwater, I was awed by the corals and the fish, especially for a newbie like me!
I had enjoyed the time underwater. We were able to see a lot of fish.
I think I would like to go back there again - very good for beginner scuba divers like me!Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a good project! I learned about turtle conservation and happen to see they sent off the baby turtle to the sea. I think we need more projects like this to educate people about sea turtle and harm that we may have done to their survivalWritten 8 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a beautiful beach. A lot of nice places along is! White pure sand, 29-30 Celsius degrees water. The only thing you have to look out for is the sandflyes.
The best beach i have been on on Tioman(lived there for half a year)Written 6 August 2015
- Had my 1st fun dive after I got my PADI certificates.
The staff was so friendly and my instructor brief and handled the dive very well.
Definitely will come back when I come tioman again.Written 4 October 2022
- We really enjoyed diving with Blue Heaven Divers in July 2022. Aki and Aiko are very kind and attentive.
Aki takes care to guide very small groups (just us two and our friend) and is very careful underwater and takes time to make clear briefings and safety checks before dives. We also enjoyed detailed explanations on fishes and corals after the dives and precise diving tips (breathing techniques, buoyancy, efficiency with fin movements and so on). Gear was in very good condition. Aki brought us to the nicest spots which were a delight to dive, special bonus with a guitar shark on tiger reef, and a many spotted sweet lip juvenile jiggling in one tree bay, and so many other things.
Thanks!Written 8 August 2022
- Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected by TDC in the morning and delivered back after our 2 dives in early afternoon. This worked perfectly for us and having staff who are so friendly and accommodating makes all the difference.
The organisation for each day focused on safety & variety of diving experience; ensuring all divers were confident in the water and had fun.
The conditions were remarkably good particularly given the time of year. Amir is an absolute star as a dive leader and found us all sorts of underwater wonders (including lots of nudibrancs, shrimps, cuttlefish, free swimming giant moray eel, black tip shark, turtles...)
Looking forward to our next dives with TDC.Written 26 October 2020
- My friend was the one who communicated with Fara from B&J and the experience was great as what I can see from the email trail. I'm lucky to have Mok Tai Wah aka Mok to be my OW instructor. My friends always said i'm tiny. Mok is very attentive and thoughtful. He ensured that all the equipment that he prepared for me suit me well including the mouthpiece on my regulator. He even checked if my own booties is suitable for my fins. He has helped me to overcome my fears and completed my OW successfully. He always give me sufficient time to get ready when I need to perform a new skill and continued to guide me until I made it! I really appreciate his guidance and patience thru out the entire course. He is indeed knowledgeable, professional and planned everything well. As a newbie, I feel that I am safe as he is very alert and always check on our condition under the sea. He is also very encouraging. I was very nervous but always feel better when I saw him clapped under the sea. Because it means that I made it! Many more. But in short: Thanks, Mok!Written 25 September 2022
- me & husband did OW with instructor Hasib, hands down he was an excellent instructor, & to be honest it was the best experience ever period! will come back for sureWritten 4 April 2022
- It was a great experience with scuba naut dive centre! I really enjoy and learned about dive!! Thanks Scuba Naut dive team! Keep it up!!Written 6 October 2022
- did my open water and advanced open water at this shop.
wonderful spots to dive around this place. i had a great time and justin was a good instructor. i felt safe and in good hands while diving. i definitely recommend this place.Written 19 June 2019
- We had a great time with Ray's Dive Adventure! The dive spots on Tioman Island are amazing. The vibe at Ray's Dive Adventure is great, they know what they are doing and the diving equipment is all well maintained. The Divemaster showed us al the nice spots and they planned the dives so we didn't go anywhere twice.Written 25 May 2019
- Best service and diving experience with Joseph and their team!
Really enjoy my holiday with them,they also guide me refresh on my basic skill,like Joseph team diving passion!Written 17 July 2022
- So I arranged this course for me and 4 of my friends. I found Grahame online, oh well if you read the comments on his post you'll know why I decided to go with him.
To be honest Grahame is a no hanky-panky man.. He teaches with so much passion, effort and even extra knowledge. You'll automatically feel like family.
I really look up to this 60++ man who's super fit.. Super fast and is able to do so much making us youngsters look bad.
Anyways, Grahame did 5 days with us.. We did all our courses including the skills in the sea. So we had what it felt like to do things in the real sea instead of a swimmingpool.
It was a splendid experience.
GRAHAME Knew what each of us needed.. He knew how to tailor our lessons making sure we were confident.
If you're doing your lessons with him don't doubt this British man as he knows what he is doing.. Don't compare things to what you hear from your friends.. Bla bla bla..
Come for the course with an open minded and remember that being under the sea.. One wrong move and you can be at threat.. So make sure to learn all the skills well ALWAYS LISTEN TO GRAHAME.. CAUSE HE KNOWS BEST!
love you Grahame.. We will miss you..
And if you go there thru this post,
Tell him Shal says Hi! ♥️👋Written 12 August 2018
- We were in Tioman mid March with a couple of new found friends and the decision to dive at Amigo was a great choice. Our main DMs, An and Jimmy really took amazing care of us, they could spot the smallest creatures and ever patience when we took our time with photos. Would certainly recommend and go back there again to dive 👍👏Written 26 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Pulau Tioman
- The best outdoor activities in Pulau Tioman according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Pulau Tioman on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Pulau Tioman with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Pulau Tioman on Tripadvisor