- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- I signed up for Open Water and Advanced Warer course, and I really want to thank my instructor, John, for being so patient with me. I was not confident in completing some of the skills, but he taught me a few useful tricks and let me tried until I got it.
By the way, please complete your e-learning before coming because the Wi-Fi and data there was very weak.Written 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed diving with Blue Heaven Divers in July 2022. Aki and Aiko are very kind and attentive.
Aki takes care to guide very small groups (just us two and our friend) and is very careful underwater and takes time to make clear briefings and safety checks before dives. We also enjoyed detailed explanations on fishes and corals after the dives and precise diving tips (breathing techniques, buoyancy, efficiency with fin movements and so on). Gear was in very good condition. Aki brought us to the nicest spots which were a delight to dive, special bonus with a guitar shark on tiger reef, and a many spotted sweet lip juvenile jiggling in one tree bay, and so many other things.
Thanks!Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Instructors were very patient and passionate about diving and ocean conservation. They were really inspirational and I’ll definitely be back :)Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The dive guides are very professional and arranging abd they will try to bring you to the places with the best chances of spotting it (provided that you have the level to dive there safely). Prices are honest if not cheap compared to all the other dive-centers I have seen in the area. Totally worth the detour!
Also, the guides all speak English properly.Written 14 November 2022
- Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected by TDC in the morning and delivered back after our 2 dives in early afternoon. This worked perfectly for us and having staff who are so friendly and accommodating makes all the difference.
The organisation for each day focused on safety & variety of diving experience; ensuring all divers were confident in the water and had fun.
The conditions were remarkably good particularly given the time of year. Amir is an absolute star as a dive leader and found us all sorts of underwater wonders (including lots of nudibrancs, shrimps, cuttlefish, free swimming giant moray eel, black tip shark, turtles...)
Looking forward to our next dives with TDC.Written 26 October 2020
- Best service and diving experience with Joseph and their team!
Really enjoy my holiday with them,they also guide me refresh on my basic skill,like Joseph team diving passion!Written 17 July 2022
- me & husband did OW with instructor Hasib, hands down he was an excellent instructor, & to be honest it was the best experience ever period! will come back for sureWritten 4 April 2022
- We had a great time with Ray's Dive Adventure! The dive spots on Tioman Island are amazing. The vibe at Ray's Dive Adventure is great, they know what they are doing and the diving equipment is all well maintained. The Divemaster showed us al the nice spots and they planned the dives so we didn't go anywhere twice.Written 25 May 2019
- So I arranged this course for me and 4 of my friends. I found Grahame online, oh well if you read the comments on his post you'll know why I decided to go with him.
To be honest Grahame is a no hanky-panky man.. He teaches with so much passion, effort and even extra knowledge. You'll automatically feel like family.
I really look up to this 60++ man who's super fit.. Super fast and is able to do so much making us youngsters look bad.
Anyways, Grahame did 5 days with us.. We did all our courses including the skills in the sea. So we had what it felt like to do things in the real sea instead of a swimmingpool.
It was a splendid experience.
GRAHAME Knew what each of us needed.. He knew how to tailor our lessons making sure we were confident.
If you're doing your lessons with him don't doubt this British man as he knows what he is doing.. Don't compare things to what you hear from your friends.. Bla bla bla..
Come for the course with an open minded and remember that being under the sea.. One wrong move and you can be at threat.. So make sure to learn all the skills well ALWAYS LISTEN TO GRAHAME.. CAUSE HE KNOWS BEST!
love you Grahame.. We will miss you..
And if you go there thru this post,
Tell him Shal says Hi! ♥️👋Written 12 August 2018
- did my open water and advanced open water at this shop.
wonderful spots to dive around this place. i had a great time and justin was a good instructor. i felt safe and in good hands while diving. i definitely recommend this place.Written 19 June 2019
- We were in Tioman mid March with a couple of new found friends and the decision to dive at Amigo was a great choice. Our main DMs, An and Jimmy really took amazing care of us, they could spot the smallest creatures and ever patience when we took our time with photos. Would certainly recommend and go back there again to dive 👍👏Written 26 March 2020
- Very good experience, got our OW cert here. Good food, good view, good environment.
Conducive atmosphere for learning.Written 19 June 2018
- I thought diving was always scary or dangerous for new divers like me. But with Eco Divers it was really really amazing, easy and had quite a fun. They have great professional instructors who were really friendly and helps you with everything. Comparing the nearby diving centers like B&J, who do not care much about new divers like me, Eco Divers makes it easy for for you. I dived 12 meters in my very first diving tour. It went smooth, well communication and a lot of care. I highly recommend this place for all new divers. Have fun!!Written 23 July 2019
- Great place with knowledgeble instructors. Almost a one stop shop dive centre, offer most services including advanced technical coursesWritten 31 December 2018
- My husband signed my daughter and me up for an open water diving course. It turned out to be quite exciting for me. I was not looking forward to the course; my daughter was! I had my fear of being underwater.
However, we were very lucky we had Wan who was the main instructor and another co-instructor Mi who came along. Fortunately for that, Wan was able to progress with my daughter. Mi was stuck with me...he was very patient in helping me overcome my fear of getting underwater, which i finally did. He was able to patiently teach me what I had to know and be proficient in, in order to be certified being able to dive. After that I had to go to Wan for the various tests.
Mi also stayed with me most of the time during the open water dives/fun dives. This gradually bulit my confidence of being underwater. Finally, I was able to clear all my tests and achieved my certificate to dive.
The management and the instructors were very kind and patient. Well, once you sign up with them, for a fee you can get their help to get breakfast or lunch if needed. They were able to transport us from our chalet to the dive centre and back too.
Would recommend newbies to sign up with them!Written 22 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pulau Tioman