- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I was originally supposed to visit in September but had to push it back to October due to having to go back to the UK for a few weeks. Turtle Bay Divers were very accommodating and gave me full flexibility, keeping me up to date on when they would stay open until in October. I did a discovery dive and was a bit nervous about my ears as they are sensitive but the instructor talked me through everything clearly and concisely. The actual dive was amazing and I didn’t want the time to end. They even offered to give me a lift back to a different village I was staying at in their boat after the day. Great experience, highly recommend!Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience with sea voice divers. We did the 4 days PADI open water course. The instructor Nik was very good. He was very detailed and made us feel comfortable while diving. Even after the course when I did a fun dive with another instructor Nik came to me to make sure my equipment was good and to do the safety checks with me. The diving school felt like being with family, everybody was so kind. They are paying attention for conserving the nature and coral. Sea voice divers also arranged the accommodation for us. We definitely recommend everybody to dive with sea voice divers. We will be back!Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Would highly recommend!!! I did my open water + advanced course with Anand and I could not wish for a better instructor. I was really well guided in everything and I already know I will go back next year to do my divemaster here. Literally the best dive school in Perhentian.Written 4 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my advanced diving course over there. Really like their coach which friendly and professional. Truly recommendedWritten 18 August 2022
- I made a last minute decision to dive in Bunaken and the divers where I was staying in the Togean Islands had all independently recommended Panorama. So a first hand referral is always the most confidence building for me.
I contacted the owner Sven who was in prompt and helpful contact to explain the logísticas JF confirm the booking. So for me, excellent pre trip communication is usually A good indicator for an excellent experience on the premises. And indeed that was the case !!!
I had a functional room with everything I needed like soft mattress, good shower pressure nice fan and flush toilet. Anything else is just a drill I could easily live without. I had a beach bungalow with a. Balcony close enough to ocean to hear waves at night room was spotlessly clean
The food was quite good- for sure fresh and tasty. Pretty on par with other dive resorts. Was a nice convenience to be able to buy beer and soft drinks.
A nice bonus was a massage service which was terrific by Angel.
The dive organization is professional yet relaxed.
I had three guides all of whom had a keen eye for macro and off in the distance sharks and schools of tuna and trevally. The boat was large and the dive sites relatively close by. The tanks are overfilled to closer to 240 than 200 bar so a couple of dives were in excess of 75 minutes.
The dive sites are very solid. Tons of turtles who are incredibly friendly as they swim within inches of you. Water was warm. Hopefully not too warm to trigger bleaching Cheers to William Ego Asoh and Yobel as guides. Ferman and Nofita handling dining room (and arranging fresh sambal each day for me!!)
And of course making the smooth experience all possible - SVEN who is clearly an involved and hands on owner.
Panorama easily earned a 5 star rating from me and wishing them only the bestWritten 8 September 2022
- We did our open water with lekkerdivers and we enjoyed it so much!
Aslam and Nicole are the most patient, professional, funny and competent instructors ever. They made diving so fun and they kept making us laugh a lot ( Even under water). We felt really safe and they supported us so much before, during and after our course.
Thank you Aslam and Nicole for making us fall in love with diving! Hope to see you soon!!Written 8 October 2022
- VERY recommendable place to dive! I went there because it was recommended to me on Pulau Redang. Best choice ever to do my OWD course there!
Very helpful in organizing the trip (thanks Rais).All the people are very professional and helpful, experienced, patient (thanks Rizal 😉) and its a lot of fun. Equipment is well maintained.
Rooms are simple but clean and comfy and reasonably priced.
Very friendly atmosphere, you get breakfast every day, have dinner together, enjoy the best fish BBQ by Chef Adam 👌 and have a good time. Feels like a little family 👌💪go there and have a good time, also when you don't stay there...everybody is welcome !!
I'm glad I did my OWD with you guys, YOU ROCK 🤟Written 8 September 2022
- STRONGLY RECOMMEND to book your diving vacation with Ohlala as the dive master & instructors are super friendly and knowledgeable. Plus, they provide well maintained equipments, boat services & amazing diving spots. Really in love to stay at Ohlala where just right in front of the beach to have fascinating sunrise views every morning. Also, must try the food at Ohlala restaurant and chill with friends & beers~~Written 3 February 2023
- Howie was very patience and attentive towards his students. He tailored his teaching based on the student's level and gave good tips and action plan to better your technique. I thoroughly enjoyed myself despite not being abled to complete my certification. This course is not only about free diving but also about understanding yourself better.Written 29 August 2022
- It was my first travel in two years since Covid and I am glad my husband had made a good choice in choosing Angel Diver for our 5-day trip to the Perhentian Island.
We are travelling with a group of friends, who took the open water course with Instructor Dailos. The group was a bit anxious at first as some of them were not very good at swimming but Dailos definitely did a good job and taught them all the skills and techniques while maintaining the good fun!
My husband and I did fun dives with Dailos, Ana and Ylenie who were all very experienced instructors and knew the dive sites very well. The dive requirements were well mantained and the dive shop was well organised.
I would highly recommend Angel Diver to anyone who wants to explore the underwater world.
**However**, since we were travelling during the end of Ramadan and the start of Hari Raya and the island is mainly operated by local Malay, most of the restaurants were closed in the morning, so no breakfasts were served. Eventually, when the restaurants were opened, they were overloaded with orders ( at one dinner it took us 3 hours to have our food on the table since we placed the order). So you might want to check with the local traditions and bring some foods yourself just in case.Written 5 May 2022
- Really good dive center with great staff and super gear. Really good prices and beautiful dive sites. If we would have had more days we would have wanted to do some courses as well!Written 21 July 2022
- the whole team is very friendly, are very good diving instructors, real, down-to-earth professionals, wonderful sense of humor, always in a good mood, honest and sincere, good English "Alles (everything) roger"🤩Written 21 June 2022
- Let’s start with the dive centre, I brought my own equipment and they were very careful and had a separate area to store all the customers equipment. All of which was locked up at the end of the day. Every single staff member (Bart, Didi and Mat) there was friendly and very knowledgeable. I only planned to do 6 fun dives. However, I ended up adding 3 more fun dives and extending for a couple more nights because I honestly had so much fun!
The dorm rooms are right above the dive centre. A total of 20 beds. If you’re staying there and it’s fully booked, be prepared to bring an extension because the sockets are limited. Bear in mind, the bathrooms are downstairs, by the dive centre. The dorms were clean and comfortable. Electricity on from 7pm to 7am. However, there is solar power during the day for you to charge your phones. No hairdryers allowed. They have a huge sign saying that they’re prohibited. Air conditioning very cold at night. Blankets and towels are available with a deposit.
Let’s move on to dive sites. Overall AMAZING! So beautiful. Such a wide variety of fish and coral. If you are there, make sure to not miss SanChoy wreck! I loved it so much. The instructors Didi, Tony and Nur were very knowledgeable and patient.
The dive centre is located in the middle of Long Beach, a few mins walk from the party but far enough that it’s not noisy at night.
Overall, highly recommended for fun dives and stay.Written 1 September 2022
- We were a group of 6 friends staying in Perhentian Kecil for 4 nights. We chose this place due to its good reviews and it did not disappoint!
The location is perfect. You have one of the best spots on long beach. The team running the place are super helpful and always making you feel welcome. The only point to improve are the toilets.
As for the diving, they are very professional about everything and the equipment provided is in good shape. They have good prices and knowledgable guides.
Overall, I think this is one of the best spots in Perhentian Kecil, both for scuba diving and for accommodation.Written 24 August 2019
- Claudia is an exceptional freediving teacher! My daughter and I travelled from Australia to train Level 1 and Advanced Freediving. And Perhentian a beauitful location to train!Written 7 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- These are the most romantic places for boat tours & water sports in Pulau Perhentian Kecil:See more romantic boat tours & water sports in Pulau Perhentian Kecil on Tripadvisor
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Boat Tours Information
|Boat Tours Prices From||RM 125.16|
|Boat Tours Review Count||0|
|Boat Tours Photo Count||0|