- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- It's a good short, but steep hike up rewarded with a breathtaking view. Wished they fixed the jetty so more people can go down and explore. A portion of the jetty is cordoned off by barb wires, but some people attempt to climb down the missing stairs. However, you can already take a good photo even just at the top part of the stairs.
The start of the hike is from the long beach, there is a signage near the campsite that points you to the start of the hike at the back of the camp site. The start of the hike is a bit steep, then after a few hundred meters, it will be an easy climb as the path is smooth. A few meters from the tower, you will find the two windmills cordoned by wire so you can't really touch the windmills. Follow the path around the windmills and you will see the stairs going to the Jetty. Enjoy!
Bring your own water and some mosquito repellant.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was originally supposed to visit in September but had to push it back to October due to having to go back to the UK for a few weeks. Turtle Bay Divers were very accommodating and gave me full flexibility, keeping me up to date on when they would stay open until in October. I did a discovery dive and was a bit nervous about my ears as they are sensitive but the instructor talked me through everything clearly and concisely. The actual dive was amazing and I didn’t want the time to end. They even offered to give me a lift back to a different village I was staying at in their boat after the day. Great experience, highly recommend!Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience with sea voice divers. We did the 4 days PADI open water course. The instructor Nik was very good. He was very detailed and made us feel comfortable while diving. Even after the course when I did a fun dive with another instructor Nik came to me to make sure my equipment was good and to do the safety checks with me. The diving school felt like being with family, everybody was so kind. They are paying attention for conserving the nature and coral. Sea voice divers also arranged the accommodation for us. We definitely recommend everybody to dive with sea voice divers. We will be back!Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Would highly recommend!!! I did my open water + advanced course with Anand and I could not wish for a better instructor. I was really well guided in everything and I already know I will go back next year to do my divemaster here. Literally the best dive school in Perhentian.Written 4 October 2022
- Took my advanced diving course over there. Really like their coach which friendly and professional. Truly recommendedWritten 18 August 2022
- I made a last minute decision to dive in Bunaken and the divers where I was staying in the Togean Islands had all independently recommended Panorama. So a first hand referral is always the most confidence building for me.
I contacted the owner Sven who was in prompt and helpful contact to explain the logísticas JF confirm the booking. So for me, excellent pre trip communication is usually A good indicator for an excellent experience on the premises. And indeed that was the case !!!
I had a functional room with everything I needed like soft mattress, good shower pressure nice fan and flush toilet. Anything else is just a drill I could easily live without. I had a beach bungalow with a. Balcony close enough to ocean to hear waves at night room was spotlessly clean
The food was quite good- for sure fresh and tasty. Pretty on par with other dive resorts. Was a nice convenience to be able to buy beer and soft drinks.
A nice bonus was a massage service which was terrific by Angel.
The dive organization is professional yet relaxed.
I had three guides all of whom had a keen eye for macro and off in the distance sharks and schools of tuna and trevally. The boat was large and the dive sites relatively close by. The tanks are overfilled to closer to 240 than 200 bar so a couple of dives were in excess of 75 minutes.
The dive sites are very solid. Tons of turtles who are incredibly friendly as they swim within inches of you. Water was warm. Hopefully not too warm to trigger bleaching Cheers to William Ego Asoh and Yobel as guides. Ferman and Nofita handling dining room (and arranging fresh sambal each day for me!!)
And of course making the smooth experience all possible - SVEN who is clearly an involved and hands on owner.
Panorama easily earned a 5 star rating from me and wishing them only the bestWritten 8 September 2022
- VERY recommendable place to dive! I went there because it was recommended to me on Pulau Redang. Best choice ever to do my OWD course there!
Very helpful in organizing the trip (thanks Rais).All the people are very professional and helpful, experienced, patient (thanks Rizal 😉) and its a lot of fun. Equipment is well maintained.
Rooms are simple but clean and comfy and reasonably priced.
Very friendly atmosphere, you get breakfast every day, have dinner together, enjoy the best fish BBQ by Chef Adam 👌 and have a good time. Feels like a little family 👌💪go there and have a good time, also when you don't stay there...everybody is welcome !!
I'm glad I did my OWD with you guys, YOU ROCK 🤟Written 8 September 2022
- Howie was very patience and attentive towards his students. He tailored his teaching based on the student's level and gave good tips and action plan to better your technique. I thoroughly enjoyed myself despite not being abled to complete my certification. This course is not only about free diving but also about understanding yourself better.Written 29 August 2022
- Let’s start with the dive centre, I brought my own equipment and they were very careful and had a separate area to store all the customers equipment. All of which was locked up at the end of the day. Every single staff member (Bart, Didi and Mat) there was friendly and very knowledgeable. I only planned to do 6 fun dives. However, I ended up adding 3 more fun dives and extending for a couple more nights because I honestly had so much fun!
The dorm rooms are right above the dive centre. A total of 20 beds. If you’re staying there and it’s fully booked, be prepared to bring an extension because the sockets are limited. Bear in mind, the bathrooms are downstairs, by the dive centre. The dorms were clean and comfortable. Electricity on from 7pm to 7am. However, there is solar power during the day for you to charge your phones. No hairdryers allowed. They have a huge sign saying that they’re prohibited. Air conditioning very cold at night. Blankets and towels are available with a deposit.
Let’s move on to dive sites. Overall AMAZING! So beautiful. Such a wide variety of fish and coral. If you are there, make sure to not miss SanChoy wreck! I loved it so much. The instructors Didi, Tony and Nur were very knowledgeable and patient.
The dive centre is located in the middle of Long Beach, a few mins walk from the party but far enough that it’s not noisy at night.
Overall, highly recommended for fun dives and stay.Written 1 September 2022
- Claudia is an exceptional freediving teacher! My daughter and I travelled from Australia to train Level 1 and Advanced Freediving. And Perhentian a beauitful location to train!Written 7 March 2020