- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- For those who wants to experience a quiet holiday like a private beach with amazing view and stunning sunrise. Redang island should be your first choice.Written 5 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Park is a must together with children ! It's very safe, outside of the beach the sea is secured by nets! Lots of tropical beautiful fishes an corals in all colours :) Remember sun protection, water and check prices for snorkling equipment or bring your own.
(some years ago)Written 1 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent dive center with experienced and friendly dive masters. Managed to see a whale shark on our 3rd dive with them.Written 5 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my diving license with Zan ,and he was a superb instructor. Very kind and polite. Will definitely book another trip with Aquarius if Im in Redang again.Written 22 January 2022
- Everything is just perfect. Best location, best people and best service. The place is so clean and they provide all the facilities and equipments that we need, everyone there is extremely friendly and make us feel so welcoming. Will definitely be back again :)Written 29 March 2022
- I did my PADI Open Water Course in April 2019 and my PADI Advanced Open Water Course in July 2020 with Belvin, who owns this company, and he is an awesome dive instructor. He complies with all the safety procedures and take great care of you when you are out in the open sea. He offers all the PADI dive courses, from Discover Scuba Diving(DSD) to PADI Junior Open Water certificate up to PADI DiveMaster certificate. Highly Recommended!Written 2 August 2020
- We took the ferry over to Pulau Redang. Smooth crossing over but a bit rough coming back. Now we know why the ferry stops at certain times of year!
Staff were very helpful and we felt quite safe leaving our car there for several days.Written 20 July 2020
- Scuba walk is a new form of water activity, practically walking on sea bed. This is great for those who love the sea, yet, do not know how to swim or dive. We get to enjoy the underwater adventures prepared like, coral planting, looking at nemo's home, enjoy the corals and feeding fishes. It was a truly memorable holiday!Written 26 August 2014