- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Took my diving license with Zan ,and he was a superb instructor. Very kind and polite. Will definitely book another trip with Aquarius if Im in Redang again.Written 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The team works cohesively, it’s wonderful to see the admin and instructors smiles while working together. They inject funs, joys and take pride in their role. 6 of us spend a large amount of time at Laguna dive centre. The convenient location & billing method are a plus point. Though we couldn’t establish any contact before arrival, we managed to make booking for the dives on the day of arrival. We have refresher course for scuba diving, PADI open water diving course, PADI free diving course and numerous open water scuba dives. The equipments are well organised with wet room and rinsing areas. Towels are also available for divers. The instructors are proficient in their knowledge and skills. Special mention to Mr Cheong Chee Hoe who took us for free diving course. We gained a lot of confidence and skills from his encouragement and systematic teaching. He makes effort to ensure our safety and displays maturity in handling learners. We were very lucky to see whale shark during our free dive.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The boat transfer service from Merang to Redang is punctual. The service is good and the staffs are helpful.Written 14 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything is just perfect. Best location, best people and best service. The place is so clean and they provide all the facilities and equipments that we need, everyone there is extremely friendly and make us feel so welcoming. Will definitely be back again :)Written 29 March 2022
- Scuba walk is a new form of water activity, practically walking on sea bed. This is great for those who love the sea, yet, do not know how to swim or dive. We get to enjoy the underwater adventures prepared like, coral planting, looking at nemo's home, enjoy the corals and feeding fishes. It was a truly memorable holiday!Written 26 August 2014
- I did my PADI Open Water Course in April 2019 and my PADI Advanced Open Water Course in July 2020 with Belvin, who owns this company, and he is an awesome dive instructor. He complies with all the safety procedures and take great care of you when you are out in the open sea. He offers all the PADI dive courses, from Discover Scuba Diving(DSD) to PADI Junior Open Water certificate up to PADI DiveMaster certificate. Highly Recommended!Written 2 August 2020