Things to Do in Alajuela
Browse by Category
Top Attractions in Alajuela
MYR 566.01 per adult
MYR 557.87 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,420 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in AlajuelaTours (25)Outdoor Activities (18)Transportation (16)Sights & Landmarks (12)Nature & Parks (12)Shopping (6)Food & Drink (4)Spas & Wellness (4)Boat Tours & Water Sports (4)Museums (2)Classes & Workshops (1)Zoos & Aquariums (1)Concerts & Shows (1)Events (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Alajuela
- Arenal Volcano and Tabacón Hot Springs Day Trip from San Jose
- Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip from San Jose
- Tortuga Island Cruise from San Jose
- All-Day Expedition to Tortuguero National Park from San José
- Irazu Volcano, Cartago Ruins and Sarapiqui River Tour from San Jose
- Hacienda Alsacia Starbucks Coffee Farm
- Rescate Wildlife Rescue Center
- Our Lady of the Pillar Cathedral
- Juan Santamaria Historical Cultural Museum
- City Mall
What are the top attractions to visit in Alajuela?
What are the best outdoor activities in Alajuela?
What are the best day trips from Alajuela?
The best day trips from Alajuela according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Alajuela with kids?
The most popular things to do in Alajuela with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: