Top Attractions in Gilbert
What travellers are saying
- Several trails. lots of birds, rabbits, squirrels and dogs on leashes. You can do a little fishing or just hike several trails. Nice early morning or evening walk.Written 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw the recent production of “The Music Man” and thoroughly enjoyed it. What a great night out. There were 18 of us in our group and everyone was entertained trained with the singing and the dancing! What fun!Written 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love visiting the Gilbert Temple! It is so beautiful and peaceful on the grounds. Brings something special to the area.Written 18 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go early as it gets really hot, especially in July. People should really leave their dogs home, just too hot for them.
Lots of vendors. 2 good bread places each different breads and pastries. The local produce was pretty pricey. The local eggs $7 for a dozen ...really? Couple of local honey vendors, reasonable. Will go back again...and then go to breakfast at one of many to choose.Written 12 July 2022
- Found it easy to follow and not over cluttered. Great history and layout of info. We were blessed to be able to go when they had a quilt show the end of Feb. 2020. Lots of beautiful quilts. They have a quilting room set up there where ladies work on quilts.Written 2 March 2020
- Perfect small town place. Pizzas are great. Brewery is cool, although I don't drink. Fire and brimstone is amazing as well. Great great local place.Written 23 February 2020
- We had a great time, beautiful park, kids had fun on the small amusement rides. Wish there was more eating places and food you could buy to feed the ducksWritten 4 February 2020
- This park is close for me and its great. Always clean and well kept. It got markers around the top to walk a mile and then lots of paths running through it.Written 22 September 2019
- Wonderful and welcoming church. They have wonderful programs for children and a staff that really has a focus on teaching the faith to children in a very loving and instructional way.Written 18 April 2022
- Set up a private tour. Claude was excellent - very passionate and knowledgeable about the sky. Well worth it, if you get a clear night.Written 23 July 2021
- tt's easy to sit in the comfortable chairs in front of the windows that face the lake and read to one's hearts content. Books and periodicals, computers and printers, whatever you need, they have it. A walk around the lake? Do it. A bird watch? It's there. An arboretum adventure? Some plants are marked. A star sighting? The observatory is open on Friday nights. Lots to do at the Library.Written 11 February 2020
- Just stopped by(visiting from the West side) for a quick beer. Excellent find! Great beer, cocktails, food and service. We sat at the bar(beer tap side) and had an amazing experience with our server. I didn't get his name(he's from Chicago) but he was awesome. Good beer choices, cocktail bar for my non-beer drinking friend and excellent appetizers(try the buffalo Cauliflower). The service was 100 percent awesome. Super friendly and helpful. Will absolutely visit again.Written 23 August 2021
- I was telling a friend the last time I saw I burrowing owl in Arizona was 2002 on a Gilbert canal. I learned about this park and took a stroll...I thought I would come away with no sighting but toward the end of the burrows there was one gorgeous owl that I took a picture of with my zoom lens. I only help those who visit respect the owls and keep their distance...bring binoculars or a zoom lens.Written 14 December 2019
- We visited this playground on a dry afternoon after it had been raining for three days. It was a ghost town, but the playground is so nice and it was great to have it to ourselves. There is the standard playground equipment and then some fun musical pieces. There's one that makes sounds like a car driving and some spinny contraptions. We were here for a good hour and I had to drag my little one away kicking and screaming because she didn't want to leave.Written 7 March 2020
- The food was very good. You order your food and they bring it to your table. The history behind the farm is a great story, too. Worth the trip.Written 3 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Gilbert