Speciality & Gift Shops • Antique Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We have traveled to Sedona many times over the years. We have watched as the traditional shops with Southwestern wares have slowly given in to trinket shops, overpriced jewelry, etc. The Appaloosa Trading Post is the way it should be! We found his place today and will be back. Thank you Michael for great conversation, it was a pleasure doing business!Written 12 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A Humane Society retail store with full display of gifts, clothing, books, cd's and misc.
Excellent way to budget shop and support the local animal rescue.Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was looking for something special for my daughters wedding. The waiter in a restaurant I was having breakfast at, recommended this jewelry store, so I checked it out.
Low and behold the owner "Rafael" had some really unique pieces for sale. To make a long story short, I found something very unique for my daughter, she loved it.
What I found was a silver and gold Victorian bracelet, she loves vintage and antiques pieces of jewelry.
Great place, check it out.Written 6 October 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.