Showing results 1-30 of 156
What travellers are saying
- We were wandering through Little Havana and the live music enticed us to lingerover beers and to rest after a long walk. People were dancing. Great authentic Cuban music and a lively beer hall atmosphere.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was fun and probably more enjoyable because it was not packed and was lively but not boisterous. I’d guess a slow night. Definitely a young crowd but it was a pleasant hour. Server earns her pay for sure-Written 3 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really clean and on Fridays it’s only $40 unlimited drinks from 10pm to 6am. No dress code a great place to visit the later time you come the more packed it getsWritten 30 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having seen this place online before and being a petrolhead and a guitar player this was firmly on the to do list while on holiday in Miami from the UK.
Wow, it didn’t disappoint! What a gem of a place. The staff are lovely, so friendly and knowledgeable. They’ll happily chat cars and guitars and are genuinely interested in them. The 512bbi and Countach were the highlights of the cars. I didn’t play any guitars while I was there but was offered the opportunity to. I even got the impression that had I asked to play the gorgeous’58 Strat that was inside a case on the wall that they’d have happily let me. They went out of their way to get the T-shirts that I wanted. The staff are a real credit to this place.
If you’re interested in cars or guitars this is a must visit.Written 27 August 2022
- Came here for something different than the typical beach crowd and absolutely loved it. They had free tacos on a Tuesday night and decided to give them a go. The tacos were actually pretty good considering what we were expecting. They offer several specials throughout the week, and they cater an array of people. The DJ(s) play ALL of the music. There wasn't a specific genre, but a mix of everything to keep the groove going. Everyone had something to dance to, if they so chose to. Happy vibes in a laid back atmosphere. Drink prices are straight forward without the touristic trap of things. Best kept secret, don't tell anyone! Also, tell everyone! Will def add this to my rotation of places when in town.Written 13 December 2019
- I came here with my husband to hear some music and really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately the party didn’t get started until around two AM and we had to get up early the next day so we could not stick around but I enjoyed singing my lungs out to songs by Roció Dúrcal and Son by Four, sung by the first performer, before the band Los Tres de Havana came on. The place is expensive ($35/ person for the cheapest tables) and the drinks are not good, but it really is a place to enjoy music and a really fun cultural experience. My husband on the other hand did not like it that much because he was not familiar with a lot of the songs. So, if you’re ok with a very old school, nostalgic Cuban vibe, and don’t mind a super loud salsa band in a tiny bar, and can stay out way past 2 AM, by all means go, otherwise better stick to Ball and Chain or another place where reservations are not required.Written 25 November 2018
- CANDELA has the best food ever ?! ITS THE BEST EVERRRR THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME!!! THE PEOPLE WERE BOMB AS HELLLLWritten 13 October 2023
- Purely based on the website description, we bought tickets to see a DJ at E11even on a Thursday night in July while on a quick holiday to Miami. We thought we’d be dancing, drinking, and seeing attractive people and maybe some burlesque dancers. When we walked in, it was IMMEDIATELY clear this was a strip club. Trust, we have no aversions to strip clubs, but we just weren’t prepared to blow $500 on a random Thursday. We restrained ourselves, but we literally saw people throwing entire stacks of cash like it was Monopoly money, and we were asked a few times to go to private rooms with the girls. Now to be fair, the music was awesome and there’s a voyeuristic thrill to see thousands of dollars on fly out of peoples hands into the air. And every woman was hot, unlike you normal neighborhood strip club. But by 1:30am, the DJ we spent $50 to see still hadn’t started spinning and we weren’t hitting’ the ATM machine on this night. Buyer beware.Written 29 July 2022
- This is the perfect girls night spot! There was 4 bachelorette parties going on the Sunday night I stopped in to visit Lara, my go to bartender. They have shots served out of a d*ck, funny hats to take pictures with, flaming and layered drinks, food, hookah, games, TVs everywhere, a huge covered dance floor outside, two rooms with different genres of music playing. They have signs in the bathroom reminding you to double check you have your phone and to let management know if you lost your friends or need help getting an Uber, that “they got you” <3Written 1 March 2020
- THIS is a FUN TIME, in a cup or on the spacious dance floor, or both! They are the 31-flavors of Mojitos & Daquiris. From exotic tropical fruits (passionfruit, kiwi, mango) to the standards (strawberry, etc.) and all fruitas in between.
This is a spot to come after your pretty dinner. Here, you come to let loose, sweat up a storm and have an amazing time!
Come solo and you're just as welcomed as coming with large group. You're bound to leave becoming family...or a significant other before the night ends.
Drinks are a tad on the expensive side for what they are, so come with deep pockets. Make sure to eat something heavy and greasy BEFORE you arrive so your stomach's coated accordingly.
There are also lots of colorful artistic pieces to take fun flix with so come cute/handsome.
The bathrooms need SERIOUS TLC, often, especially with this being a drinks-only establishment.Written 26 August 2022
- It started at the entry.
When we asked the bouncer how much the entry is they told us it's 30 $.
The girl at the cashpoint told us it's 40$ even though we explained her what the bouncers told us.
Well we wanted to party and with paying that amount of money we had high expectations.
Well all in all the drinks were mixed ok. The DJ's were pretty good but it wasn't really worth 40$ (in my opinion).Written 17 April 2019
- Get in here for the crowd and enjoy a cool vibe and tunes from the DJ with a game of scrabble... OR...
Get in here last and dance your alcohol induced confidence away. Always has been one of our staple spots.
What's mind-blowing is how far this place has come as a structure since it was the Transit Lounge bar and venue back in the day (and we liked it then, too)!
BTW... Walk a block away and grab a Columbian Hot Dog before heading home to sleep in ;)Written 15 September 2019
- THis place was fun. It gets crowded though. Drinks are good. Went with a big group. It was fun. Can't complain.Written 6 September 2017
- After a game, a quick stop at Bongos will fill you up and close the night with some great music. Bongos has been around for a long time. It stands to reason that it should be included in your plans the next time your in downtown miami.Written 3 February 2019
- Grab some food and drinks on the weekend-great spot for late 20s early 30s crowd. We joined a beer pong tournament and had a hilarious time.Written 8 January 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami
- These experiences are best for nightlife in Miami:
- 2 Hour Party Cruise with Drinks for Adults only
- Miami EDM Club Crawl
- 3-Hours All Inclusive Booze Cruise Activity
- Pool Party in Miami with Open Bar, Party Bus & Entry Included
- Supreme Yacht Party 4 Hour Nightclub Experience on the Ocean w Open Bar included