Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travellers are saying
- Awesome experience. You can see a lot of guns from WWII until today. Further more you can pose with replicas for good photos (all of this is for free)
But the best part was the real shooting with our instructor Will. He gives you a short but good background about the gun and then you are ready to shoot. Pistols, SMG, LMG, assault rifles, sniper rifles. Even old WWII rifles.
50 cal goes bang!!!Written 1 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- High brand boutiques and contemporary arts are collaborated in small blocks.
You can enjoy shopping and art scene at one instance.
I’ m not a shopping person but I also enjoyed to take a look high brand boutiques as window shopping.
Contemporary arts are amazing. If you’re art enthusiast, you must visit here.
現代美術ってすごいですね。アート愛好家なら、ぜひここを訪れてください。Written 17 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This venue on Calle Ocho is very friendly. Pablo, the host, goes out his way to share the history of Little Havana to guests. The artwork covering the walls of this bar is beautiful and full of historical significance. The live music was joyful and fun. They serve excellent mojitos.Written 8 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum is across from what can be affectionately called the Instagram museum, but is of a much higher caliber. Composed of a well-curated selection of modern art, it is a nice alternative. We spent an hour here, which we felt sufficient to take it all in without rushing, but you could spend more time. We didn’t love everything on offer, but what we did enjoy, we enjoyed deeply. There are a lot of museums around in Miami, but this is a nice standout if the art is in your wheelhouse.Written 4 June 2023
- Architect Jose Esteves guided our group of architects from Brazil with great dedication, showing us old and contemporary buildings in downtown Miami. All of his explanations were accompanied by the context of the projects, behind-the-scenes details, and lots of useful information. Even for those who are not in the field of architecture, the historical information is of great interest and will arouse curiosity in those who can enjoy the company of the very friendly Jose.Written 4 July 2022
- Stopped here during a food tour of Little Havana. Mr. Galnza is an excellent and welcoming artist. He produces products in a range of styles and prices. It is great to have a combination artist studio and Tavern.Written 5 March 2020
- a place to see a Broadway Show, Ballet, Opera, latin Jazz and concert shinphonic, prices are very hight down town area near public TransporttionWritten 29 June 2016
- 5 of 5 because there was no one taking admission - and I hung around the desk awhile waiting to pay. Plus there's a 'take one' fridge in the back - wow. Seriously though this is another of the private modern art collections in Miami that will leave you experiencing (mostly monumental) art installations, many of which are thought providing. On balance, perhaps the Rubbell is better, but there warehouse is a must see, and it's close to Wynwood. Not everything will appeal to everyone, but there's enough space to display truly large concept pieces and nothing feels crowded. Apparently a good research library too of sorts; one suspects they could fill another similarly sized warehouse devoted to prints. A pleasant surprise I had not discovered before.Written 11 December 2020
- The Peter Tunney Experience is inside the Wynwood Walls. It’s a gallery boutique with art pieces and souvenirs. You can spend a long time browsing and appreciating the art.Written 29 November 2019
- Went with my wife in July 2014
We walked through the galleries for around 30 minutes and were really impressed by most of it.
You can even see some of the artists at work.
You can get free postcards of their work as well
Overall a nice place to check out if you're an art lover.Written 11 October 2014
- I always stop at La Isla shop when I visit Miami. So many great pieces of art and cool tee-shirts to buy to bring home for gifts or for yourself!Written 26 July 2018
- Great contemporary art gallery that represents many important artists from Brasil, Cuba and others. Besides a pleasant experience, you can make great acquisitions that will certainly be a good investment for your money. Sure you will find the right work of art to decorate your space, don't matter how much money you plan to invest. Don't miss it when you go to Miami!Written 21 March 2018
- Very cool little gallery with so much in there. Some beautiful things and some very funny and clever pieces. Definitely worth checking outWritten 19 July 2018
- One of the best modern art museums anywhere. They have a Botero immersion experience that is outstanding. Other artists from all over Latin America provide a wonderful experience, too.Written 16 May 2022
- We were visiting the Wynnwood section of Miami and came upon this amazing store. The sign in front call itself a museum store. They were correct and it was like a museum experience were everything is for sale. Everything from minerals, crystals, stuffed animals, butterflies,sculptures and much more. The prices were affordable to thousands of dollars.We were greeting by Dylan the sale manager and he was a wonderful guide to informing us about any item we found and offering to take photos for us. It was definitely worth an hour of our time.Written 26 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami
- These are the best places for couples seeking art galleries in Miami:See more art galleries for couples in Miami on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking art galleries in Miami:See more art galleries for groups in Miami on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in Miami:
- Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center
- Miami Center for Architecture & Design
- Peter Tunney Experience