- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 257
What travellers are saying
- Download the app beforehand and this will help with the timings of the trolleys. There are several routes that cover the Miami Beach area and you can travel from one end of the island to the other for free. It is great for people watching as well and you will get the chance to see the locals. Try and find ones that have less stickers on the windows so you can look out clearly to take photos. The hop on hop off bus follows the same route on the island so definitely the cheaper way to travel. They are also air conditioned so a good way to avoid the heat. The drivers were friendly and helpful.Written 17 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous way to get a snapshot of Miami central. Clean, good signage and maps and helpful staff. Felt like the sort of travel of the future that Disney imagined, great fun!Written 15 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I read and re-read the Miami-Dade transit page to see how to do this and we purchased one day tickets so if we popped off at the wrong stop we could continue on. Very modest at $5.65 pp and clean and sparsely inhabited.Written 24 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An internal mover that go from the rental car plaza , Tri rail station, and Metro rail station to the terminal.Written 28 February 2023
- From the day of pick up at the airport to my hotel, to the time of stay at my hotel, to the day of pick up from the hotel to the airport, I experienced nothing other than courtesy and professionalism. The drivers were very commutative and perfect on timing. I was able to recieve rides from four different drivers and all were extremely delightful and a pleasure to ride with. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in need of a car service company. Their cars were clean and totally up to todays standards and much more. I will be letting other friends and colleagues of mine who would be visiting the Miami area for business or pleasure.Written 10 July 2023
- Found out about this service while asking for directions. Nice clean, smooth ride. The security was very helpful in answering questions about surrounding area.Written 23 August 2023
- I used Metrobus eight times, and have only positive things to say.
It links the parts of Miami that the various train systems don't. It only costs $2.25 and tickets are valid for three hours (great if you need to change buses).
On my first journey from the airport to my accommodation I asked two bus drivers for help about where to get off, and they were superb. After that I got the hang of it!
Two problems. Visitors should go for Easyticket which can be loaded with as much cash as you want. This is different from Easycard which is more suitable for locals. At the airport the two tickets confusingly are on sale from different machines.
Buses are not fantastically frequent, so look up the timetables on-line.Written 15 May 2019
- Driver arrived early to transport 18 of us to the airport (in a bus that would hold 45!).
Driver was super friendly, the bus was good and perfectly clean.
The journey was smooth and efficient and the driver kindly took all of our suitcases off the bus for us.
The service could not of been better.Written 11 March 2023
- Freebee is an amazing service. Easy to just download the App to call for a ride. Making our trip much easier to get around. Every driver has been pleasant and accommodating. Hope they continue to offer for years to come.Written 17 February 2023
- Very nice ride, not overcrowded and our tour guide was very informative. We saw dolphins along the way and plenty of jelly fish, took lots of great pictures.Written 27 December 2014
- Our driver Jimmy was on-time and cordial. Made us feel welcomed and safe. Will book and ask for him!Written 17 April 2023
- Excellent car service! They took us from Miami Airport to Key Largo, very pleasant drive, new car and the driver was waiting for us at the baggage claim. Thank you for the good start of our vacation!Written 29 September 2023
- My experience with American Transportation was excellent. The driver was on time, the car was very clean and an elite service. My colleagues and I had an incredible experience. As long as I go from New York to Miami, I will continue to use American Transportation.Written 7 June 2023
- I received a text from Michael as soon as I stepped off the plane and Michael met us within minutes of exiting the terminal in a beautiful luxurious Cadillac Escalade, Michael helped us with our bags and provided amazing service and some great local knowledge of the area. Would highly recommend this service for anyone looking for a comfortable and convenient luxury car service.
Thanks guys!Written 9 November 2019
- Antonio Coipel was EXCELLENT! 5 hour trip was very smooth and he was extremely professional and courteous. Great service indeed!Written 23 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami
- These experiences are best for transportation in Miami:
- Miami Highlights City Tour
- Arrival Miami Airport Private Transfer with Meet & Greet Service
- Private Transfer to Miami Airport (Departures)
- Transfers in Miami
- Miami Private Airport, Port & Hotel Transportation