Sports Camps & Clinics • Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The Tennis Center at Morningside Park just got a big make over. They even added one new extra tennis court for a total of eight. It's first come first serve and a great place to play tennis in a tropical environment that only Miami can deliver steps away from Biscayne Bay.Written 24 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a super fun day for my kids (all 4 of them, 14, 12, 10 and 6)!! We’ll certainly be back for more. Thank you!!!!Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this gym! Every class is different and it's always a great workout and so much fun!! I've been practicing kickboxing for a while and I always learn new things. It's just a great environment for people of all levels to have a good time. Even if you've never done it before you'll be hooked from the first class. The coaches are so friendly and skilled! Their COVID precautions are also really good. I don't usually write reviews but I had to for CKO because it's such an important part of my daily routine and I'm so grateful to have such a great gym nearby! Give it a try!Written 20 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We actually got to go out on the water for our very first lesson! We took a boat out to a sandbar and flew the kits out there, away from people on the beach. It was a great way to get a feel for the sport. The crew was very helpful! They lent me a wetsuit and water shoes.Written 20 March 2021
- Miguel and Gaby are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! I cannot recommend this place enough!!! I first started to get trained by them in 2016, its was love at first 'flight.' When they opened up this location, I was absolutely ecstatic!!! Miguel and Gaby are not only well trained and qualified instructors, they are your biggest supporter/encouragers as well! They are so warm and encouraging that you want to keep working hard, every practice I thrive because of them!!!
Now there is no one better than Miguel and Gaby, but the location alone is worth trying a class! The green field with the trapeze over the lake, the sun shining, water breeze, while doing circus-- there is absolutely nothing better. If you want to try circus, please do yourself a service and come here!!!!!!! I promise you will be glad you did!!!Written 22 May 2021
- Fitbox Method is so... deceptive about their "free" class. I was contacted and spoke with two males four different times and was never told I had to rent the gloves-$5 and pay $15 for a pair wraps-you keep the wraps. I also received a voicemail on one occasion as well as three text messages. None of these conversations or other communications mentioned payment or rental for anything. I guess once you show up for class they think you'll just pay; I almost did. After I thought about the number of times I was contacted, I told the gentleman at the front desk this was deceptive. When I asked him why this information wasn't disclosed he said, "It's boxing, and you can't box without gloves.
I guess this deception has worked for Fitbox Method in the past, and it almost worked on me.
Fitbox Method class is not free, it's $20 made through the glove rental-$5 and the wrap purchase-$15
#dontgetsuckeredinWritten 2 June 2018