Surfing & Windsurfing • Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Popped in to hire a body board and the staff were great. Hired a great quality board and had a great time in the water. Great shop for surf clothing tooWritten 21 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this was a new experience for my teenage son and i. the instructor, Sasha, was very experienced in both wakeboarding and surfing and was also a very good at going over key points to get us boarding.
i took much longer to get the hang of it and he patiently turned the boat around many times giving advice until i was boarding. my son got it right away and he was able to able to go for much longer rides. sacha definitely individualized his advice for both our levels and we had a fantastic time.
it was also a great work out for us both- we booked for the 90min time which was perfect for the 2 of us.
def would repeat with this company and instructor.Written 19 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I bought a board last summer because it was becoming difficult to continue waterskiing. It is now my favorite thing to do. I like it much better than skiing. Gus has been there to help me with all of my issues. He is truly a good guy and someone who cares! I plan on buying another board next summer for my wife as soon as she is comfortable riding mine.Written 11 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking to learn how to kitesurf in Miami, THIS IS THE PLACE!!! Since the beginning the experience was easy without any complications. They are professional, know what they are doing and they ensure you feel comfortable with your instructor. Your safety is their priority. If you find yourself in the middle of the water without anyone around, they come immediately to find you.
I can't thank these guys enough for what they have done!Written 17 December 2019
- We actually got to go out on the water for our very first lesson! We took a boat out to a sandbar and flew the kits out there, away from people on the beach. It was a great way to get a feel for the sport. The crew was very helpful! They lent me a wetsuit and water shoes.Written 20 March 2021
- We live in Morngside and often rent from Morningside WaterSports. We have rented both their kayaks and paddle boards. Its a great location and very helpful staff that make renting and using their equipment very easy. They have a very friendly staff and host a great full moon kayak/paddle board event every full moon. You should differently try and its a blast.Written 27 October 2019
- Got in another trip to stiltsville with the south Florida kiteboard crew while home for thanksgiving. Great instructors and great people. If you’re looking for excellent instruction or just to get in a session in a fun environment look no further!Written 27 January 2021
- My two teenage sons and i had a 2 hour beginner lesson with Marcelo with none of us having surfed before. We had all managed to stand up and surf by the end of the lesson - many people i know have had lessons and could not stand up. As well as being a really nice guy Marcello was a fantstic teacher with great passion, patience and enthusiasm - we learned a lot in a small amount of time about the ocean and surfing - gave us all a real taste for it and a desire to do more. Cannot recommend highly enough - thanks Marcelo - awesome!Written 7 August 2018
- We have wanted to try efoiling for a while and E-FoilUSA gave us a great opportunity! It was an awesome time! We were only going to be in Miami for the day (a layover in our flight home). We had made reservations with another company, but they unfortunately had to cancel - they suggested E-FoilUSA.
The website was well done, you basically just make an appointment online. However, we do like to speak with an actual person and find out details. Paula was able to put any concerns we had about e-foiling to rest. She answered all our questions and scheduled us a 2 person lesson on short notice. Our instructor Christian was patient and knowledgeable. He was easily able to go back and forth between my husband and I to give us tips or just help us get the board back when we splashed. He was always 'on it' as sometimes we were at opposite ends of the channel! He was always right there. I highly recommend E-FoilUSA for your e-foil experience.
And if you have any concerns you will not be able to e-foil - push that aside! It was so easy. By the end of the two hours, we were both up on the board and foiling for several seconds at a time. I never thought that would happen so quickly as I am not terribly graceful.
If we lived in the area we would take additional lessons to get proficient. We had a fabulous time!Written 28 October 2021
- Francisco is great. good teacher. patient! Been doing this forever! Start on the ground then we go to the water and drag around. it's hard but a lot of fun! I recommend highly!Written 24 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami
- These are the best places for couples seeking surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Miami:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for couples in Miami on Tripadvisor