- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travellers are saying
- Here for a long weekend, went here on a Saturday night. Great entertainment with fantastic service from Sugar. Awesome insight to the speakeasy time in this city. Good cocktails.Written 1 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We heard much about Packo’s and had to try. The chicken Paprikás was super with large portions. Would have loved to have tried the cabbage rolls but they were out that night.Written 16 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful experience! The performers were exceptionally talented. They even included the audience in their show. It was so energized, even the wait staff sang and danced with flair as they served our dinner. We truly enjoyed the experience.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best times ever! We had a preteen, a teenager, 2 adults and 3 seniors and we all had a blast! We were so impressed by everyone there. Great singing and wonderful audience participation in an intimate setting. Food was excellent. I had 6 of the "actors" come up to me to compliment me after I was selected to go onstage. (I did an impromptu wrap which brought the house down. ) There was such attention to detail and everyone went out of their way to make us all feel welcome. I'd highly encourage anyone to go. You will not be sorry you did! (emcee Cheri P)Written 25 August 2021
- The show was fantastic. We laughed so hard. I would highly recommend the show. we arrived early enough to find great parking in the area. With so many wonderful restaurants you can decide for hours where to eat. The actors were so funny!Written 18 September 2017
- I come to this theater a lot. I like the smaller intimate setting of this one, and the fact that you can actually order from your seat. The cons of this movie theater is that the drinks aren't made very well at this one. Like many times we've watch the bartender have to look at the recipe while making the drinks, and they still turned out kind of bad. Other than that, it's still one of the better theaters.Written 4 March 2020
- With the Groupon discount, it was cute. Otherwise I probably wouldn't spend the money. The mystery was hard to follow and its in a banquet room. Food was good and included in the price.Written 7 August 2018
- Each table works as a team to discover the killer, so it is a great way to get to know and work with others. Clues are constantly being thrown around by the detective and the suspects so you have to listen in carefully to the conversations they are having throughout the performance. $$$ will get you all the facts you need - suspects can be bribed.Written 3 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Chicago
- These are the best places for groups seeking dinner theatres in Chicago:See more dinner theatres for groups in Chicago on Tripadvisor