- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- You can walk through the woods and return on the riverfront boardwalk. Enjoyable family place that has swings and things for the kiddies. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. Has a boat slip. FREE.Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoy playing Cape Fear. Hole #2 is my favorite. Problems with the course-wet. Doesn't drain very well. I could deal with that but the green fees are out of sight. I do not play there because of it. $95 for a round and that is being a senior and local.Written 10 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Service was outstanding. refills on coffee were plentiful, and with good timing. Didn't have an empty cup all meal. There were 15 in the group, and all meals came out on time. Didn't have to wait for a meal, allowing all to eat hot breakfasts. The only complaint I would make, was the Grits were overdone, so they were too creamy! Otherwise everything else was delicious!Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I live locally and made a couple of trips to Sandalwood Shoppes before Christmas for original stocking stuffers. Sandalwood Shoppes is a store that I will often frequent whenever needing gifts or decor. There are individual booths that have a variety of items, ranging from gourmet foods, art supplies, clothing, candles, decor, puzzles, and original art by local artisans. I purchased many items that were delightfully received by my family. The only disappointment was that a jar of elderberry jam that I gave my daughter was moldy and inedible.Written 27 January 2022
- Bridgewater Wines is an exceptional wine shop, offering a well-rounded selection of (mostly) fine wines, and beer selections. Service (customer service) is always helpful. It's always been a pleasure to shop there, especially to find "special occasion" wines that are not offered anywhere nearby.
We have also enjoyed their wine tastings, and ordered taps, or small plates, from their kitchen. We have always been impressed.
There's usually ample parking. Wines and food selections are priced accordingly.Written 28 June 2021
- My husband and I went out on a Saturday afternoon and enjoyed 2 meals, I got a steak dinner which was very delicious. the wait staff was very good and made sure our drinks were kept full. We have been back on a few occasions because the food is good, and the locals are great to be around. The name has now changed, but still great fun there.Written 23 June 2018