Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Tri met MAX is a very good Light Rail System. Goes pretty much everywhere in town, if you ride the bus, too..Written 7 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Exploring downtown Portland was very easy on the TriMet- Portland Streetcar. Ticket was $2.50 which allowed 3 hours of on and off access. Tickets can be purchased at the main stops. Streetcars are clean and information is listed in the car and announcements are made prior to each stop. Great was to see Portland without having to walk the entire city.Written 5 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Used the public transit systems for over a week, staying out of town. The staff have been so helpful and knowledgeable. Always pleasant and a credit to the city. Well done.Written 27 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- - Along all my past visiting to USA, I tried to ride it one time only without success? In this last time, by accident I did to travel from Tacoma.TAC.WA to PortLand.PDX.OR by using “Normal” Class without Seat allocated like Commuter or MTR.
- It’s not Crowded & (2+2) big Size raw Seat system with a large Leg Room +big Table +easy Luggage store at overhead or in designed places +V. big complete Bath Rm. +but v. Noise due many periodic announcements with a high voice.
- I can’t use before either due its bad Web site having v. high Rates compared with the competitive intercity Buses or due the Web itself that is not working especially in the “Payment Page”? and emailing to the Sleeping C.S. without benefit _ Also take care, some their Tickets excluding Bags! …
But, in this time I had a ticket directly from its station in Tacoma after landing in SEA Airport & I can’t find any Bus to go PDX but fortunately the Price was good & Station Employees were excellent.Written 27 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland
- These places are best for mass transportation systems in Portland:See more mass transportation systems in Portland on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly mass transportation systems in Portland:See more budget-friendly mass transportation systems in Portland on Tripadvisor