- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- If your out that way Stop u won’t be disappointed from beers to food. Varied menu w some German Specialties. Had a liverwurst sandwich w German potato salad.Written 3 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beer lines not cleaned in a long time. Could tell from the taste of the Molly Ale. Burger was over done, when asked for medium. Fries were cold.Written 6 December 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our different bar vibe here as we could get a drink and talk quietly. It wasn't busy so we got to chat with the bartender as he put on a monk robe and got into character. We liked the different vibe and the sours were delicious. Good break from our kids and felt great to have someone else shuuuush when it got too loud.Written 24 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Other Half Brewing was fantastic! A bit tough to find but well worth it - the beers were great and the atmosphere was pleasant; however, the main reason to go (other than the beer, of course) is the bartender Austin. He was an absolute delight! He answered every question we had, was SO personable and was just fantastic. When you visit a brewery the beer is obviously paramount but having a wonderful waiter (?) like Austin makes the stop all that much better. Highly recommend!Written 3 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These experiences are best for breweries in New York City:
- New York To Boston in One Day
- History Tour Pub Crawl of Historic Stone Street
- Fall in Love with Brooklyn Nightlife - NYC's Best Bar Crawl
- NYC Craft Beer Sail aboard Clipper City
- New York Sandwich Tour
- These places are best for breweries in New York City:See more breweries in New York City on Tripadvisor