- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It is clear from the reviews that people are confusing this place at 770 Riverside Dr, Harlem, with the enty for Trinity Church on Broadway and Wall Street.Written 19 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I'm by no way a magician aficionado but always been fascinated that Houdini could be a world known magician, a celebrity superstar before the world knew of TV and dare I say of social media. As someone else described it, Houdini’s final act of deception was to be buried somewhere that is almost impossible to find. 82-30 Cypress Hills Street, Ridgewood, Cypress Hills. A dual carriageway surrounded by cemeteries, with no numbering and nothing to indicate the entrance to Machpelah. It's worth the effortWritten 29 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went with friends, but didn't realize there where hours where they would be closed. That's the only down side. It looked cool from the outside.Written 5 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- To Reflect. To Remember.
I had taken a different road than my GPS had instructed. To my surprise I saw this unique memorial to those who lost theirs lives on September 11, 2001. It was a garden of memories. Pictures and statues strung together like precious exquisite pearls.
Unlike cold tombstones dotting a cemetery, these were personalized tributes to each fallen first responder. Not only do you acquire a sense of each person, but also of those who remain who honor them.
It only takes a moment of your time to experience the life times of the men and women and dogs featured. They gave their lives. You can give them a quiet minute.Written 16 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.