- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
214 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 214
What travellers are saying
- Took a trip to NYC with my youngest son to watch Billy Joel In concert and it was amazing. Words cant put into perspective what a fantastic night it was ...
All the classic were sung along with some of his more u to date material.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I title this as one of three must see visual experiences at Hudson Yards. This piece of architectural art is really eye catching. You can view it from inside Hudson Yards Shopping Center AND please walk outside and take in the grandness of this work.
You can walk around it, inside it on the ground level, etc. There are many, many angles to take your photos.
The only disappointment is that when it first opened, you were able to actually climb up and down the vessel using staircases. That ended with the tragic suicide jumps by one or two persons.
Still, it is certainly a must see experience while you are visiting this relatively new complex.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We say Aladdin the Musical on April 15, 2022 and it was simply amazing! The theater is perfect! We had 10th row seats that I purchased in Jan. 2022 and the seats did not disappoint! Highly recommend this theater as well as the play- one of the best!Written 18 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Lyric is BEAUTIFUL! I sat in the center - third to the last row - and it was a great vantage point. Bathrooms were clean, spacious, and wonderful. Also - there was a QR code on the armrest to have food delivered to your seat. Cool feature!Written 6 June 2022
- It is good to book in advance the Avengers experience is not interesting for adults maybe for childrenWritten 9 January 2022
- This is our first visit to the Meatpacking District. We came for a visit to the Lucid Studio. Plenty of old architecture in this neighborhood. Many of the old meatpacking plants were converted to restaurants, trendy stores, art galleries with apartments above.
My favorite part of this neighborhood was the cobblestone streets. Seeing the cobblestone makes you think of the times of horse and buggy.
The neighborhood was very busy and bustling on a warm spring Sunday. No shortage of bars, restaurants, and coffee shops.
Note: This neighborhood is accessible by bus. Subways are a decent walk east.Written 25 April 2022
- This is a major wide street that crosses the island and features all sorts of special places. My favorite is Grand Central Station. But you can also see Tudor City, the Ford Foundation, and, of course, the Times Square area. I actually avoid Times square as it is congested with too many people and it's too noisy. Some big theaters.Written 3 January 2022
- Can be confusing to navigate between Amtrak and local rail lines. Lots of construction in the area but really seems to be modernized. Lots of monitors to keep informed to arrivals and departure but wish they alerted which track more than 10 minutes before final call.Written 24 July 2022
- Having decided to get off the 7 line at Hudson Yards to walk the High Line, naturally one of the first things to catch our attention was the Vessel, followed by the shopping centre.
Being a particularly hot day we decided to pop into the shopping centre, top up the water at the water fountains and grab a vegan ice cream whilst we were at it!
The mall itself is very clean, well air conditioned (thankfully!) and situated in an area that is clearly under some great development.Written 22 July 2022
- I've been here a number of times. The grounds and facilities are well kept. Decent vendors for refreshments. Plenty of security for large events. Restrooms could have been more tidy.Written 25 April 2022
- What an incredible show! The actors were outstanding, think my husband and I had more fun than my 3 and 6 year old- it was a spectacular opportunity to transport ourselves into “another land” for an adventure - so professional, well put together, with an excellent professional team.Written 11 January 2020
- Typical Broadway theatre, tight seats, friendly ushers, great acts. I went to see Kirstin Chenoweth who never disappoints.Written 12 February 2020
- Loved Fiddler on the roof in Yiddish. Amazing show. Theater was comfortable. Staff was.....brusque but nice about it.Written 9 January 2020
- Show is great as always, but at box office, our “digital” promotions from LIRR were not acceptable and printed copy was needed beware!Written 2 May 2019
- Went here this evening to see the next-to-the-last performance of Birthday Candles which was a sweet, lovely play with Debra Messing as the lead.
The theater is beautiful, and also comfortable. The orchestra seats were downright spacious for Broadway theaters! Even if you are a significantly plus-sized patron, you will fit comfortably in the width of these seats. However, I can't speak to legroom in the rows, as we sat in the first row and so had all the legroom we could want.
You can take an elevator up to the 5th floor where there is a large lounge area with plenty of tables and chairs where you can relax until the house opens. There is also a balcony overlooking the street.
There were bathrooms on both the 5th floor level and the orchestra level. All of the staff was friendly and efficient. Overall, a very well managed house.Written 28 May 2022