- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
297 places sorted by traveller favourites
Speciality & Gift Shops • Flea & Street Markets
Showing results 1-30 of 297
What travellers are saying
- Took a trip to NYC with my youngest son to watch Billy Joel In concert and it was amazing. Words cant put into perspective what a fantastic night it was ...
All the classic were sung along with some of his more u to date material.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting place where you can eat and find many different thing. I had a god time with friends and family there.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I title this as one of three must see visual experiences at Hudson Yards. This piece of architectural art is really eye catching. You can view it from inside Hudson Yards Shopping Center AND please walk outside and take in the grandness of this work.
You can walk around it, inside it on the ground level, etc. There are many, many angles to take your photos.
The only disappointment is that when it first opened, you were able to actually climb up and down the vessel using staircases. That ended with the tragic suicide jumps by one or two persons.
Still, it is certainly a must see experience while you are visiting this relatively new complex.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this city is awesome ...big city with humble society..all the people is nice , big building , .clean area and all the peoole here is .very kindly ..the things about this city is superb..we will come to this city again for another opportunies , we wnat to wacth the blues stadiumWritten 7 January 2022
- Nice little museum that is a little bit different. Focussed on Himalayan art and has a good collection of artifacts which are all well described. We weren't sure if we would enjoy it but it was well worth the visit.Written 16 July 2022
- I had not been to the museum in a few years due to COVID and it is nice that the campus opened back up again. The museum was showing an exhibition "Dior + Balenciaga", which was a retrospect on the designers work right after the war when they opened their 'houses'.
There was a comparison of the designers works and how they form fitted women with the most interesting and elegant clothing after WWII when things were just beginning to open up. The looks gave women back a feminine and tailored look that was tailored to their bodies.
It was interesting how the exhibition then transitioned then to the designers that took over after the founders passed away. They took the lines in a whole new area but I still preferred the classic look.
It is a great little college museum that mounts wonderful shows, is open late during the week and is free.Written 10 June 2022
- Can be confusing to navigate between Amtrak and local rail lines. Lots of construction in the area but really seems to be modernized. Lots of monitors to keep informed to arrivals and departure but wish they alerted which track more than 10 minutes before final call.Written 24 July 2022
- Having decided to get off the 7 line at Hudson Yards to walk the High Line, naturally one of the first things to catch our attention was the Vessel, followed by the shopping centre.
Being a particularly hot day we decided to pop into the shopping centre, top up the water at the water fountains and grab a vegan ice cream whilst we were at it!
The mall itself is very clean, well air conditioned (thankfully!) and situated in an area that is clearly under some great development.Written 22 July 2022
- LOVE this New York park. What a great use of space and creative way to utilize old tracks. Enjoyed walking above the city.Written 25 July 2022
- This Place is like a speakeasy for magicians and anyone looking to explore deeper into NYC. I personally love magic and for anyone else that does this place is a must visit if your in NYC. BUT this shop is for sure not limited to those that love magic it if fun for the whole family. with great magician like Nick on site and regular events and visits from bigger magicians in the game. The museum basically built into the shopping experience is a fantastic plus as well. Over all fantastic place and I will go here every single time I visit NYC.Written 30 September 2020
- It was a great experience. The only issue was people taking there time on photos;so lines where long. There were no employees to keep the flow flowing. Not worth the 55 dollars but glad we got some cool pictures.Written 9 March 2020
- This mall has just a few stores. The location is prime. It could be much better with more stores. Definitely great for a early morning "mall walker".Written 26 January 2020
- Saw the tap dancing performance by Dormeshia; it was terrific! It was an hour of non stop dancing, such talent and gracefulness.Written 4 August 2022
- Thought it would be cheesy, but pleasantly surprised. Actually bought some stuff for gifts. Fun to interact with artists and makers of products. Not imports, nice stuff.Written 6 November 2019
- My family had tickets to see a show at Madison Square Garden on a Saturday night and we decided to go into the city early to go to church and dinner before the show. We looked up churches in the area on the internet and found St. Francis of Assisi along with a few others. We're glad we selected this church. The inside of the church is beautiful and the altar is amazing. The cantor that sang had such a fantastic voice. Everything was breath taking. It's close to MSG and Penn station. An excellent choiceWritten 27 February 2020