- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic way to get around on that side of the city. Great alternative to the subway if you are visiting Wall Street.Written 18 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I rode from Brooklyn to Boston and the service was great! Got there in under 4 hours and was very comfortable. The driver and the guy checking the tickets were both super friendly and made the service even better.Written 7 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Round-Trip Airport Shuttle Service to or from Brooklyn & JFK Airport provided by Concrete Connect is an excellent, professional service with competitive pricing. The driver, Mr. Dixon, was courteous conscientious, and very friendly. He drives a well-appointed, clean and comfortable vehicle. Communication via WhatsApp was convenient providing all the Shuttle Service details on time beforehand. This was my first time using an airport pick-up service in NYC. I definitely recommend this service because of the ease of booking, reliability, customer service, safety and promptness.
I am looking forward to using their service again!Written 9 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Got a few rides... Quick in quick out. The cars are always different leading to varying experiences. Try one for yourself.Written 28 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I needed to go to the doctor a couple days ago, and found this company on the internet. They showed up on time in a beautiful Mercedes Benz Sprinter. I will definitely use this service again!Written 21 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is the company our tour company uses so we had no choice. The ride to the airport was great. The driver was on time. He helped with the luggage and was very polite. The pick up at the end of the vacation was another story. Upon arrival we called the company to find out where to meet the driver. We went to the designated spot at JFK outside of the Delta terminal and he was not there. When I called back I got a snotty girl on the line who told me I had to be patient because there was a lot of traffic. I told her that they knew our arrival time and the car should have been waiting for us. She said he would arrive in 10 minutes. I called back 15 minutes later since he had yet to arrive. Again, I got a snotty response. He finally arrived about 10 minutes later. The car smelled of cigarette smoke causing me to get car sick on the 30 minute drive to our house. The driver also answered the phone while driving. He did not have a hands free device. This upset me even more. This was a horrible way to end our vacation. I would never recommend this company. The only reason they got 3 stars is bc the driver to the airport was very good.Written 13 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- At 12pm this afternoon, I made arrangements to be driven to and to be picked up from my destination at 11pm the same evening. I had to leave earlier, called Eastern at 9pm for a car and I was kept waiting for TWO HOURS and they STILL failed to have a car for me by 11pm, which was the original time I had scheduled a pick-up hours earlier!!! The result? I had to call another car service, wait yet ANOTHER HOUR to be picked up and PAID DOUBLE the Eastern fare PLUS tip!!! Thanks for NOTHING, Eastern...Written 8 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Totally unreliable, all they do is farm out reservations to car service companies who subscribe to their service. Left me stranded in Bogota. Book elife through Mozio, another worthless purveyor of farmed out airport rides. Avoid both if you can.Written 7 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brooklyn
- These experiences are best for transportation in Brooklyn:
- Airport Limousine Transfer one-way - Newark Liberty International Airport - MKT
- Airport Limousine Transfer one-way - John F Kennedy Airport - Lincoln MKT
- Private Transfer from Brooklyn to Newark Liberty Airport (EWR)
- Private Transfer from Brooklyn to LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Private Transfer from Brooklyn to John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK)