Admission tickets from RM 38
What travellers are saying
- This is a very small place. Indoor playground with 3 slides (one of them is vertical slides for teens). The younger ones will have more things to play. 2 hours playtime slot but by 1 hr of playing they are tried.
Mineral per bottle is RM$5 so it’s quite expensive. Bring your own water.
Warning! Penang beach has Jelly fish and sandfly so beware if you want to play at the beach.Written 21 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very cute way to learn about Penang history and culture.
Lots of photo ops. The gift shop was a little disappointing, though (and expensive! - parents beware)Written 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed our visit to the farm. The drive up is beautiful & the views are stunning. The tour around the orchard was short but informative. The shops sells locally made honey, coconut oil products & fruit enzymes.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a short morning visit before drop off to the airport. Nice beach, many water activities like banana boat and others. Shops on both ways to the beach. They sell souvenirs, fridge magnets, gifts and statues. Few restaurants opened for breakfast.
I think late afternoon this area will by highly crowded.Written 21 September 2023
- I read many reviews and initially I wasn't going to check it out as I was staying around a km further up the road. However, I decided to go and at least have something for dinner at Long Beach complex.
Plenty of food stations with numerous choices of dishes to choose from at very good prices.
There were quite a number of stalls along the road, enough to make a visit worthwhile. Though I felt most of the goods available I had already seen in Georgetown.
Glad I made the effort.Written 15 August 2023
- Interesting old Chinese and Malay artefacts can be found in this gallery which looks like it has been in the same family for decades. The collection of cloisonnee clocks is impressing like the art objects carved from bone, which animal not specified. Bigger items like wood and bronze statues have a layer of dust over them. The building is a good representative of late 20th century modernism.Written 18 February 2023
- After posting another review on Tripadvisor, I happened on the previous reviews of this waterfall from another reviewer. Well, I googlemapped it and it turn out to be about 1.6 kilometers from the hotel we were staying. I figured out a route along the beach, turned into the main road and crossed it, turned left at an Indian restaurant and found the unmarked road that led into the jungle.
We hiked a few hundred meters up a gravel road. Yes, there were several unfinished construction sites along the gravel road and some trash but the walk was pleasant enough.
After about 400 meters from the road, there was a house with some barking dogs, a small old rusting bridge, the road turned into a swampy trail. My girlfriend and I managed to avoid the boggy parts and advanced up the rocks, following the stream to the waterfalls and there was no one there. It was pretty. There were some macaque monkeys chattering in the distance but they left us alone.
We didn't take a dip but we just lounged around and enjoyed the butterflies and dragonflies as the dipped around the waters around our feet. Really nice secluded spot. Highly recommended if you are staying around this area.Written 29 November 2019
- Very Relax environment, nice view and can enjoy very much. Relaxing walk is the most fun of the trip. Cold Weather tooWritten 3 February 2020
- I visited Tommy and his godson (I think it is Callum) for a full body massage and ended going back for 3 more during my 8 night stay. I had massages from both men and they are both excellent at what they do and very reasonably priced. They begin with your feet and explain what areas of your body are lacking or areas of weakness. I have back issues and am very careful with what I do so it was a great relief to me that all my massages made my back feel a lot stronger. I enjoyed chatting with Tommy who is full of information! I suggest to the ladies to wear bikinis for your own comfort. Listening to the waves crash in on the shore is so relaxing as you receive your massage but Tommy is happy to book a time in your room if you prefer. We stayed at the Shangri La Rasa Sayang and it was a quick 2 minute walk from there to outside the Golden Sands. I have had massages in Thailand, Bali and Vietnam and I have to say Tommy and Callum are up there with my favourite. Very much recommend. Thank you to both of them :)Written 26 September 2023
- Great place for some sunset drinks right on the beach. We also had some food here, the TomYam soup was really delicious. The rendang was ok only. The bar was busy and fun in the evening too- a good spot for the eveningWritten 17 December 2021
- My Wife and I decided to try the massage here as we stay in Lone Pine which is very convenient for us to make reservation. The Balinese massage was good and the ginger tea after the session was refreshing (hot and spicy). Only one comment is that the smell of the essential oil, not sure is it too strong as I sneezed and had runny nose after the session.Written 10 March 2020
- One of my best spa experience ever. On the pricier side but totally worth the money for the ambiance and hospitality. No hard sell!
Done a 60min massage session before the day of departure and I regret finding out this spa towards the end of the trip. Couldn’t find time to slot in another session. Special thanks to Janice for making my short session a relaxing one I feel so unwind after the session.Written 26 March 2022
- The Rasa Sayang resort team (at every level) have been a beacon of smiles and superb service during this week that we’ve spent with them. They’ve made a difficult situation as bearable as was possible and all done with the upmost professionalism.
Whilst we’ve only been able to order room service, the food has been beautifully presented and very tasty too.
The room teams have been speedy and efficient and always with a smile, which was ver much appreciated.
Thank you again for all of your help with everything.Written 21 March 2020
- 5 days stay and my wife and I had 2 full package sessions. That says it all.
The masseuses were very experienced and you come out completely relexed and refreshed.Written 26 November 2023
- Very reasonable and very good massage. All the therapists are well trained it seems and do an amazingly professional work. The Place is clean and very reasonable compared to many other places on that same strip. Jessie, Olip, ?sp Trish all good therapists.Written 6 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Batu Ferringhi
- The best outdoor activities in Batu Ferringhi according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Batu Ferringhi on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Batu Ferringhi according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Whitewater Rafting & Tree Top Walk Sedim Riverside from Penang
- 6-Hours Penang Private Tour
- Penang City Tour with Tropical Fruit Farm Admission Ticket
- Penang Nature Tour with Penang Hill(Fast Lane), Kek Lok Si & Botanical Garden
- Penang Half Day City Tour Including Tropical Fruit Farm
Batu Ferringhi Attractions Information
|Monday 11:51 am|