Top Attractions in Civitella in Val di Chiana
What travellers are saying
- Park in the town and walk up to the castle ruins. It’s amazing to see and walk around in. The views on top of the hill are amazing. It’s a cool thing to come do as its relatively quiet and not many tourists. It’s a beautiful medieval town.Written 4 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a lovely afternoon at the vineyard, having booked in advance by email Marta was very accommodating despite it being harvest time and extremely busy. We were made very welcome and enjoyed the tour of the winery and sampling the excellent wines. The Solajo rose was surprisingly good and very glugable but my favourite was the DOCG Pie di Colle Chianti. Superb.Written 2 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband rented a regular mountain bike but I got an e-bike and highly recommend an e-bike for those who are not hardcore mountain bikers because those hills can be killer!
The terrain is so beautiful and diverse. The paths are well maintained.Written 10 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited here with my family - Sheena and Justine made riding the horses so easy as we were complete beginners. They have a range of horses/ponies that they match up to your size and skill level.
Definitely recommend if you’re in the Arezzo area!!Written 19 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Civitella in Val di Chiana
- The top attractions to visit in Civitella in Val di Chiana are:
- Rocca di Civitella Val di Chiana
- Pie di Colle
- Il Sentiero della Bonifica
- La Fogliarina
- Lapide e monumento commemorativo dell'Eccidio del 29 giugno 1944