- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We walked and were were rewarded for our efforts. The views of the bay are worth the sweat on a hot day.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were 37 years married this year. And arranged a holiday for our 4 children, all adults now and their partners to Santa Agata.
We decided to renew our marriage vows with the entire family around us (as they missed it first time around).
Through a friend in the village, I contacted Father Marco from this church. He could not have been more helpful. We met him (very good English) and arrangements were made for the Sunday evening after 7.30 Mass.
It was lovely. He is a really nice friendly man, an absolute Gent.
A short ceremony, enjoyed more by our children and their partners I think than by ourselves.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderdul place to spend the day. Secluded the footpath is amazing but if you don't like spets (700 of them) then this probably is not for you.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful introduction to the area and fantastic fun. You stop at beautiful view points, places of interest, food tasting and limoncello tasting with the amazing Ciro your driver, who’s fantastic sense of humour, energy and love of his area will keep you entertained for the whole of the 3 hour trip. The train was full and I was asked if I minded sitting in the cab with the driver, how lucky I was, I had a great time and feel like I made a friend for life.Written 13 August 2022
- Such a fun evening from start to finish. We were a family with 3 younger (20,20,17) and everyone participated from start to finish. They arrive at your villa with everything - wine, food, music and great company!!
We learned a lot about pasta making but had so much fun at the same time. They could not be nicer people starting out on their adventure and making this such an attractive event. Food was then great to eat afterwards. Everything cleaned away - it was a real treat.
We got on so well we went back to the family villa and were waited on for fine dining. A repeat performance. Would highly recommend this for all ages as they will accommodate to suit and please.Written 16 September 2019
- I rented a scooter for 5 days. Very friendly staff and good quality scooters! They also help you via WhatsApp. Located near the center of S.Agata.Written 1 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi