- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 97
What travellers are saying
- Ambient was great, friendly and helpful Cs, everything was good, have light snacks & selection of teas / coffee to choose after massage, I strongly recommended Elise one of their experienced Facial TherapistWritten 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great experience at Tower Spa with amazing hospitality and wonderful customer service. We were treated so well and the massage was very relaxing and rejuvenating. The view from the too was the added bonus. Special shout out to Anita who took great care and exemplified the best !Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great massage by Nely. Thanks to Ms Suha and Ms May for the hospitality. A good place too enjoy with your mateWritten 12 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mel the therapist is very good and I felt superb relax after the massage. A very good and enjoyable experience.Written 23 September 2023
- excellent work to the customer service nasuha 👍🏻
very easy to communicate . and well done to the therapist yani for great service and massage 👍🏻Written 30 September 2023
- My last massage was in pre-covid era. I have certainly overworked during the pandemic and have been on LMS cream almost daily by the end of it. Right after my exam, i splurged for the complete renewal package, and money was well spent. Scrub was good and very pleasant, my skin felt so soft immediately after. The massage: magical. All the “knots” were gone! My therapist was Joyce, her massage was hypnotizing, i slept all throughout the massage. Highly, highly recommended!Written 17 May 2022
- I started my experience with a few emails to confirm a couple of questions. Arthur responded to me with very clear answers. I was greeted on the day of my float by Rakesh. He was kind, knowledgeable and very personally connected to the benefits of floating. I felt welcomed and heard. I had been suffering from gastritis and felt very hopeful that this session would help to calm it. The moment I arrived I felt more relaxed. After 90 minutes of floating my belly had stopped hurting completely. The float gave me the chance to completely let go and relax.
Also to note, there is a bit of construction downstairs at the moment and I did hear the occasional low noise of drilling. Not a huge deal for me as I am very good at ignoring distractions but it may be disturbing for some. My suggestion is to ask what time of day the drilling stops and book an appointment then. Absolutely no fault of Float for Health, just a note if people are easily distracted.
Overall, my experience was lovely and I would (and plan to) return!Written 6 March 2019
- Great massage place where the fish eat all the dry skin of your feet while you sit on the edge. Massages are great if you want a deep tissue ask for Sarah - she’s a star. We had family of 3 with kid 10 all got massages 130 ringgit about $45 for fish tank and 1hr massage. Quality massage at great price.Written 15 September 2022
- I visited the Pinang spa for a 1 hour full body massage and was greeted by a friendly lady at the reception. Soon I was ushered into the spa area with comfortable chairs and Peranakan furnishings. The place was very calming and after a hot drink and foot wash I went to the massage room where a petite lady gave me a great massage - with Long kneading motions. She seemed quite experienced and skilful. At the end I was once again given a refreshing drink and nicely guided to the taxi pick up point.
The only thing to improve would be the linen on the massage tables as I did get the impression they were quite old and worn.
I’d recommend this place well over the big spas in Penang as the experience is one of more than just a great massage.Written 21 April 2019
- My Wife and I decided to try the massage here as we stay in Lone Pine which is very convenient for us to make reservation. The Balinese massage was good and the ginger tea after the session was refreshing (hot and spicy). Only one comment is that the smell of the essential oil, not sure is it too strong as I sneezed and had runny nose after the session.Written 10 March 2020
- ANGSANA SPA good job to jenny , yu and the receptionist . I have no complaints on anythings about this Spa.. the place, their service and the experience.. they are excellent.. thumbs up..Written 11 August 2023
- We found this spa near our hotel by accident and has such a great experience. We first did the shoulder massage and got a whole back massage. After we got a discount for the facial massage as we wanted to do more.
We got a ginger tea after each massage and also each of us got a bracelet and a ring.
Moreover the staff was really nice and happy to have clients.
Definitely will do it again!Written 12 March 2020
- One of my best spa experience ever. On the pricier side but totally worth the money for the ambiance and hospitality. No hard sell!
Done a 60min massage session before the day of departure and I regret finding out this spa towards the end of the trip. Couldn’t find time to slot in another session. Special thanks to Janice for making my short session a relaxing one I feel so unwind after the session.Written 26 March 2022
- excellent traditional Thai massage service; Number 40 was great...the place is clean and the staff was nice and accommodating with scheduling.Written 10 May 2023
- The staff was very friendly. They are also very professional. They give you room to make your choice and on the spot extra treatments is possible.
The spa was very clean.Written 14 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Penang Island
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Penang Island:
- Danai Spa at Tanjung Bungah Penang
- Danai Wellness Boutique @ Tanjung Tokong
- Danai Spa at Eastin Hotel Penang
- Panpuri Organic Spa Penang
- Relax Massage and Fish Spa