- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Fabulous way to spend an afternoon in Penang whether your young or old, working or retired. Painting materials, an apron, glass of wine and soul soothing music are provided. People always have fun as they release the inner artist from their childhood many saying “I haven’t painted since early school”. Everyone is encouraged and guided by both leaders, Kerwyn and Aaron who are very supportive. Very friendly and courteous service.Written 24 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have a very experienced master artisan who’s dedicated to pass his precious knowledge to the young generations. Your carved designs can appear in furniture design, in the building components of home/ place of worship, or even in household items!
They are flexible enough to tailor effective learning session for you. Try it! ✨You must experience at least once in your life in turning an original raw piece into a finished work of art! 👍🏻Written 26 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We recently found this small crafts store at Gurney Plaza Level 4. This has been a default stopover for kids after having lunch. They have sand art and window art paintings. It funny to see all kids looking into each other's artworks. Also great hospitalize and friendly from shop owner as well.Written 20 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.