What travellers are saying
- The sea here is one of the cleanest I've ever been to. The famous statue formation under water is very near this beach. There is also a lake here. There are many restaurants on the beach.Written 22 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is amazing and worth every penny for all those who love to be in middle of nature and enjoy turtlesWritten 10 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wouldn't bother coming here unless you fancy a walk somewhere different and have time to spare. It was neither impressive or attractive.Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely sunset ride along the island with our family. It is a great family activity and our kids loved it. The horses were well trained and the staff very friendly!Written 30 July 2023
- We went on a sunset tour and we were all not very experienced. The horses are not too big, very well kept and have interesting personalities. The staff took very nice photos and videos of us and contributed to our experience in a very positive way with their fun chat. Just make sure you mention to them if you want to ride on the beach because otherwise you might end up only on the path.Written 12 January 2019
- I had a scrub and massage. It was really great! The girls are very friendly, the massage was just perfect and the beachside setting is beautiful. Really recommend it!.Written 28 December 2019
- All the staff are very kind and professional. I had 5 amazing dives at different spots around the Gili Islands. Each time, they followed protocols, conducted briefings, welcomed questions, and ensured all safety measures were in place. I wholeheartedly recommend this diving experience, and I look forward to returning here again in the future.Written 22 August 2023
- Perfect location right next to its own restaurant (also excellent with healthy food options)
Did 10 dives with the centre, the dives are run efficiently, i was lucky at times to have a guide to myself at other times only small groups. All the staff involved are friendly and approachable and the most important thing is the diving is superb. Shark point and Turtle city being my favourites. ( you will see both) would happily recommendWritten 21 September 2023
- We have picked up snorkling on Gili Meno and that was fantastic..seeing turtles and underwater sculpture. We spent some hours on Gili Air as well having boat waiting for us to take us back to Gili Meno. Next day We booked amazing trip to Sendang Gile Waterfall on Lombok. Everything was perfectly organized.Written 28 August 2023
- Meno Dive Club
Professional, friendly and easygoing New Sealand family run scuba dive club. Great dive sites. We can recommend.Written 21 August 2023
- Booked on the day last minute… small group (6 in total). Great spots to jump and absorb the ocean and it’s wonders. I’m not great swimmer, and initially a little worried, but soon got stuck in. We saw 2 turtles, but the group as a whole encountered 4. Loads of amazing fish, statues and shipwreck. Great price too!Written 19 June 2023
- Even though we were on Gili Meno - walking distance to many of the dive and snorkelling sights, we did pay locals on the spot to take us out. (It was $15 each! IDR 150,000) It is slightly different going in from the boat and I think better as the walk around Gili Meno to all the different spots in not possible in a day for us.... As it is a long walk, in sand around the island and was bloody hot!
I would do again. Please note though, it is very difficult to get into the boats - very small and short, lose wooden ladder to get up. Just ask to see the ladder and the boat first to see if you have enough upper body strength and those with dodgy knees - think of other ways you can haul your butt out of the water! My armpits are still bruised!
Well worth it and I feel more critical about myself then of the boat and ladder!Written 28 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Gili Meno
- The best outdoor activities in Gili Meno according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Gili Meno on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Gili Meno according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Gili Island Snorkeling Trip - Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, & Gili Air, From Lombok
- Private Tour Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air (Depart Lombok/Gili T)
- Gili Trawangan,Gili Meno& Gili Air Island:Snorkeling Day Trip Depart from Lombok
- The most popular things to do in Gili Meno with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Gili Meno on Tripadvisor