Outdoor activities in Castiglioncello
Top Outdoor Activities in Castiglioncello, Italy
Outdoor Activities in Castiglioncello
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- It's a beautiful place where you can eat fresh fried fish called PARANZA
with fried potatoes and fresh salads
We were there for sunset
With a light appetizers and pasta with fish
Italian wine in glass
Fresh Water, ice cream and at the end an original coffe called PÒNCEWritten 12 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Paulo was our contact from the states and he was incredibly helpful! We felt so welcomed and enjoyed Bagni Etruria the whole day! The plus about being there is we could rent umbrellas, chairs, and have delicious food to order from the restaurant. All was reasonably price too. It was delightful day being with other families and a very happy atmosphere! A great day trip from Florence!Written 16 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice enough if you want a sun lounger and parasol for the beach - all of the other bagni’s we visited said they were fully booked. €30 for two for 3 hours which seemed a little pricey, the drinks were also expensive and they didn’t accept card. The beach is also very rocky, so for anyone planning to visit Castiglioncello bring swim shoes otherwise it’s very awkward and painful to get in the sea.
They also placed us on two loungers infront of the cafe area so the relaxing atmosphere was somewhat ruined by two other English girls seated behind us who talked incessantly and so loudly; they were obviously under the impression that no one else in the vicinity could understand them - a word of advice if you ever see this, no one who’s relaxing on the beach wants to hear you talking about when you had to get a drain taken out at hospital, that you’re allergic to tuna and your ex boyfriend from Leicester who blocked you on Instagram (If I was him I’d block you 🙄)Written 26 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice for snorkeling but a disaster to rent a shade on the day. someone told us they were no free ones. one (Roma) asked for 50€! in the end we ended up really well in the free bit of the beach. we were happy to spend money. maybe a good idea would have been to stop one train stop earlier!!Written 11 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Castiglioncello
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Castiglioncello:See more outdoor activities in Castiglioncello on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Castiglioncello:See more outdoor activities for children in Castiglioncello on Tripadvisor