- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is the birthplace and childhood home of Niceto Alcala Zamora, Spanish politician and former President of the Republic. It has been very well restored to the style of that epoch and also has information about the political events of the time and career of Alcala Zamora.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When we first arrived there was some confusion about the price of admission. The first price we were quoted was quite high, but apparently included some other museum(s). Finally my wife and I were able to enter at a greatly reduced senior rate. While the first floor archeological museum and gardens were nice enough, my wife and I were blown away by the Adolfo Lozano Sidro exhibition upstairs. He was an artist born in Priego in the 1800's. We had never heard of him. But the quality and shear quantity and variety of his work were amazing. He did everything from portraits to magazine illustrations. We just loved his work.Written 24 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly employee at the ticket counter. Interesting old building but you won't find much about its former use as a butchery. We did enjoy the small exhibit relating to olive oil production downstairs, as Priego is definitely in olive country. We didn't need the included admission to the castle/fortress because it was free that day during a large Medieval Fair. So all in all, eh.Written 25 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Priego de Cordoba
- These places are best for museums in Priego de Cordoba:See more museums in Priego de Cordoba on Tripadvisor