Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- A gorgeous rabbit warren of stunning white washed streets adorned with Geraniums on every wall. Great views out over the countryside and a simply wonderful place to wonder through. Take your time to see every crevice! I would suggest doing this after you have visited the churches and castle. Everything closes at 13:30...so leave the fountain and barrio to the end so you can enjoy them after lunch!Written 10 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What about a less touristy place in Andalucía? Priego del Cordoba is a nice choice to escape and a great surprise was to find the Fuente del Rey. I recommend.Written 13 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The “Chiqui bus” tour is an excellent way to get around Priego and see all the most interesting sights. The guide is extremely knowledge and offers a huge variety of information about the various parts of the history of Priego. Domingo(the guide) was happy to stop the bus whenever a photo was needed/wanted and even diverted from the tour route to drop us off at the restaurant so that we didn’t have to walk too far with the little children.
All in all an excellent trip.
Helps if at least one of your party speaks Spanish so that they can translate.
El recorrido en “autobús Chiqui” es una excelente manera de moverse por Priego y ver los lugares más interesantes. La guía es extremadamente conocimiento y ofrece una gran variedad de información sobre las diversas partes de la historia de Priego. Domingo (el guía) estaba feliz de detener el autobús cada vez que se necesitaba / quería una foto e incluso se desviaba de la ruta del recorrido para dejarnos en el restaurante para que no tuviéramos que caminar demasiado lejos con los niños pequeños.
un viaje excelente .
Ayuda si al menos uno de los miembros de tu grupo habla español para que puedan traducir.Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.