Top Attractions in Brotas
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Admission tickets from MYR 154.02
River Rafting & Tubing • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
What travellers are saying
- This place was magnificent what a beautiful area wonderful place to sit and enjoy the view, many kids can run around and be kids while enjoying nature, the staff are all wonderful and very helpful I have no negative reviews nor thoughts of this place it’s absolutely beautiful, p.s. the waterfall is to die for I proposed to my lovely fiancé thereWritten 13 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went in Day Use experience and it was incredible! The place is a farm if such amazing nature. Also, they have many activities like, walk to the falls, kaiak, sup, pools etc etc
And the amazing food!Written 16 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came to Brazil for the first time to visit a friend and he took me to the Cassorova Eco Park to see the waterfalls. When I arrived, I was surprised and amazed with the whole park itself. The waterfalls were just gorgeous and easily accessible to everyone. They have a fantastic pool, restaurants, and other comfortable amenities. I was only there a day but I wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was super friendly. They also have hiking and waterfall rappelling.Written 27 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While staying in Brotas we visited the Parque dos Saltos and the experience was amazing! What a such beautiful and peaceful place to spend a couple of hours walking by nature listening to the sound of the powerful waterfalls! Congratulations Brotas for maintaining such a jewel!Written 8 November 2019
- A lot of water! Very nice easy to access waterfall.
Nice sandy floor easy to enter and swim.
30 reais to get in was worth.Written 10 April 2018
- An example how things can be done with not a huge amount of investment, but with the right investment on people and resources. A nice place in a nice location, several teachers ready to explain everything about the sky, and several telescopes - high quality ones with tracking - ready for you to enjoy the cosmos. Even with not so good weather conditions - clouds, etc - they got you covered - if the clouds impact the views, they will gift you with a voucher and you can come back any other day, for free. Nice touch. Will come back for sure.Written 4 November 2019
- You can reach this wonder waterfall with a few minutes driving by yourself from Brotas. Big waterfall and great nature.Written 21 February 2012
- One of the few places in Brotas you can bathe without having to pay a (often too expensive) fee. Great fun. Calm and nice, with food options nearbyWritten 8 January 2017
- This church is simple from the outside as well inside, but maybe because of that very nice to visit.Written 28 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Brotas