Historic Sites • Ancient Ruins
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Largest park in Buraimi. Lots of families picnic in the evening. Contain several children play parks. Plenty of free parking.Written 11 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We drove from Dubai into Oman using the Al Buraimi Sa'ara border crossing. This one allows UAE residence Visa holders (expats) to cross into Oman, at least as of posting this review. I even explored the option of trying to cross through the Hili border into Oman, which I suspected wasn't allowed for expats and right enough, I was turned back. So if your not a GCC national, do not attempt to cross through Hili into Oman (this is the border crossing close to Al Waha Mall) Crossing through Hili makes the drive shorter which is why I was curious to know if I could.
Anyway, getting to the pools is simple and not a very long drive once you cross the border, just under 20km. The water was clean and there was even a little waterfall still going this time of year. We entered one of the blue Sulfur pools that an unreal blue, almost something out of a movie or cartoon. The surrounding areas arent anything spectacular to camp in but its alright. Kind of reminds me of the Fujeira area where you have all those quarry's and crusher spots.
Overall a great place make a quick getaway to if you dont have too much time as it isnt too far into Oman.Written 6 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- free entry.Good parking space.Good photo shoot spots are available.Good place for a weekend visit.It is a calm and quiet areaWritten 29 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- rich history of the sheikh, loved old merc jeep, nice to see the luxury yet simple lifestyle of that era of the sheikhsWritten 21 November 2018
Buraimi Attractions Information
|Tuesday 3:42 am|